Precious Magic

(A/n: k, yooo; i SWEAR im working on a better story, j-just bear with me while i litter this initial beautifully started book with dumb garbage

(A/n: k, yooo; i SWEAR im working on a better story, j-just bear with me while i litter this initial beautifully started book with dumb garbage. Oh, dedicated to @loveazaleas btw, i kinda forgot about it and just remembered 5 mins ago, so yea here you have the garbage ❤)

..
And before i had the time to properly close my eyes, here we welcome yet another day, yet another beautiful morning.

Beautiful my ass.

Online classes have sucked, yeah, but mankind didn't think before inventing his own doom, and so suffer we all must.
I got up, streched my arms while yawning like a lunatic, tried to smoothen up my tousled hair, failed, and jumped out of the bed to freshen up.
The only one thing which makes mornings more or less bearable, is a good breakfast cereal with a freshly brewed cup of coffee.
Creeping down the stairs, all the cereal varients and flavors bounced in my mind. Bamboozled as i was, one particular flavor zoomed from the back of my head right behind my eyes, and i stopped walking.

Chocolate. The chocolate flavor.
Oh how i crave the Almighty chocolate, with its luscious dints and fluid tendencies, with the dark inviting color and the divine nutty flavor which smoothly melts in your mouth as you close your eyes and relish it, oh how i miss the-
- k, so i sound more horny than hungry. Yaa imma stop now.
Gone are the days of the simple brown magic existing within humanity, and as close as we are to our doom, the chorona virus has affected all the chocolates and not even royality can re-spawn it now.

We should've relished and cherished it while it lasted. Imma eat honey flavored cereal today,

And cry while at it :))

(Ha! Told ya 😂)