StingyWingy(SansAUs)

[Human AU lol]

"nOoOOOOOOOO-" Ink had gotten stung by a Wasp. He's never been sting before by anything. So this caused the small Artist to literally scream at anyone who came near him as he cried like a toddler who dropped their pet rock. "Ink, calm down- or we'll all have to hold you down to help your sting," Nightmare's words only caused Ink to complain even more as he sobbed like a baby. 

  "Dang it Ink," Dream sighed, "Imma get  the others so they can hold him down-"  Said Nightmare's former brother who walked away towards another room were the others were hoping Ink would stop complaining. The Destroyers and the Protectors were staying at a large lake house because the two different groups, Including Error, had wanted to treat themselves as if they never really traveled worlds and instead act like they were 'Normal'. But while outside, today, Ink got sting by an unsuspecting Wasp best nearby. The wasp were going to be removed sooner but someone didn't decide that was the job for them.

    Moments later, Ink's crying and complaining calmed down, though he was still in a good amount of pain. Soon after, the Others came Into the room, Dream carrying a wet cloth that had quite a bit of soap on it still. The sting was removed earlier by Nightmare, but it still had to be washed despite that. 

   "Do we have Any Pain killers of the sort for Him-" Blue, a former swap sans, said, his black hair with blue tips shone in the light. Killer, the Sans with black, tear like streaks beneath his eyes often stored medicine with himself said, "Well, I may have some. But If I don't, Ink will have to wait out the pain with just hydrocortisone cream over the sting. Pain won't be absent but it'll be gone sooner." Dream let out another sigh of frustration as Nightmare continued to keep Ink in his calmer state. 

"Well go look for some while I clean his arm-" Dream was interrupted by Ink going; "nOOO I dON't WanNA beCome a chEEsE whEel-" The room became silent. Error soon chimed in, "We should be worried about now-" Horror and Dust both nodding in agreement. "Is like, he Allergic but only his brain fucking dies and he thinks about cheese wheels?" Dust says as Nightmare glances at everyone before back at Ink who now has Dream crouched beside him with the rag.

Honestly I lost motivation here lol