Pilot

(Erika POV)

I was staring at the ceiling of my cell, recalling how I got in here in the first place, 4 years ago.

(4 year flashback)

My friends and I were wondering around the Ark aimlessly while talking about what we wanted to do in the future, until a loud announcement played on the speakers calling for all those with a high positions to enter the hq of the Ark ammediatly. At that announcement a stupid idea crossed my mind. I led my friends to the hospital then decided to share my genius plan with them.

"Guys," I said while nudging my head to the hospital, "Dr.Abby isn't in the hospital, meaning her cabnet of 'illegal medication' is free."

"No, no, and no," Rain said with a pout on her face, "We shouldn't go in there unless we want to get caught."

"We have enough people...maybe we can do it?" Richie says while raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, if we have enough people, We CaN ToTaLlY GeT In EvEn MoRe TroUblE," Stan says in a mocking tone, "Maybe for one day we can lay back from the trouble, maybe for one day we'll be on the guards' good side."

"But that ain't any fun, is it?" T.J. says questioningly.

"Exactly," I agree with him, "Lets have a vote, shall we? All those in favor of stealing 'the good stuff' raise your hand, all those who are aren't don't."

Richie, T.J., Dominic, and I raised our hands, while Rain, Stan, and Beth kept theirs down.

"Looks like the vote is in our favor," I say, with a smirk on my face.

(20 minutes lateeer)

"HhEy ScOot Me uP CloSeR," I whisper yell at Dominic. All those who kept their hands down are on watch and are supposed to stall any doctors who try to enter Dr.Abby's office, while those who raised their hands are in there with me. The cabinet unfortunately is quite high up, so I have  to climb onto Dominic's back while praying I don't fall or get caught.

I grabbed the handle of the cabinet and tore it open. I climbed onto it and read all the different labels while hoping I would find the right one. As I was doing so, I heard multiple pairs of footsteps get closer to us and expect it to just be a bunch of patients coming in or something. I had found the exact medicine which was going to put us in a high and was grabbing a bunch of them until the door flung open showing a scared Rain and Stan, and Beth whose face read 'I told you so' and a bunch of guards, Dr.Abby included.

"Erika Myers, Terrance Masters, Rain Love, Dominic Ramos, Stan Mitchell, Richie Lopez, and Elizabeth Wu, you are all under arrest," The head guard said. Each guard grabbed us and put our hands in handcuffs and took us to the guard post where we would be questioned. As we were being taken I got next to each of my friends and whispered in their ears, "whatever happens, tell them I did it and forced you guys to join."

"So, Erika Myers, is there anything you would like to say?" The guard asked me once he took me to a private investigation room. I stayed silent until he was about to leave and whisper something in another guards ear before I stood up and gave out.

"I'm sorry, it was all my fault, I forced them into this," I said while crying, to make me seem vulnerable and making the guard gullible.

"Is this true?" He asked me with a raised eyebrow.

"YES!! I'll even go to prison or better yet get floated to prove it," I said shakily. He pulled me out of the chair and the faced Dr.Abby.

"It seems this one finally broke, we found the main convict," He said.