Seggs with draco

Don't forget to vote guys ! 🌶 enjoy.

The Slytherin common room was crowded with people from all years, music was blasting from every inch of the room and I could hear the high pitch singing and shouting coming from the dance floor.

"Draco, draco come here and fuck me" and he did he came right up to me and starting aggressively kissing me infront of everyone.

"Follow me" he shouted over the loud noise.
I followed him as he pushed people aside taking long strides as I tried my best to keep up.

We reached his dorm room and he pushed the door open and hauled me in. "God your so beautiful" he whisper into my ear as he began kissing my neck, he new exactly where my weak spot was, I moaned softly and he picked me up and swung me round so that my back was against the cold brick wall.

"Beg for me y/n" and I did I begged and I begged until he began to unbutton my shirt, still kissing me roughly. "Fuck me draco"

"Oh I will fuck you until you can't walk for days" he turned around and dropped me onto his bed, "god you make me hard" I giggled as I helped him unbutton my shirt leaving me in my green lace bra. He licked his lips and began kissing down my chest.

"Draco take your clothes of" I murmured as he unbuckled my bra and flung it acrosss the room, he hummed against my nipples and began sucking them, "oh yes draco" a wet patch formed on my knickers.

He began moving towards my skirt and then he unzipped it and yanked it down, my lace green knickers now showing, "take them of" he said as he unbuckled his belt and smirked as I bit my lip. "What did I tell you about doing that
Y/n you know what it does to me"

I slid my kickers down and sat propped up on my elbows now fully naked. Draco groaned as he examined my bare body, He slowly pulled his trousers down and then flipped me so my bare ass was in the air, "get on all fours darling, I'm going to try something different" I lifted myself up and looked Over my shoulder, draco had now pulled his underwear down and his shlong looked bigger than I remembered.

"Are you sure baby" he said as he moved his hand along his shaft and his other hand holding my ass. "I'm sure draco just fuck me" I could feel the wet puddle forming on my core.

Draco moved closer and pulled me so I was near the edge of the bed. He moved his fingers up my core and begin rubbing circles on my clit "oh yes" I moaned. Draco held my ass and pushed his dick inside me and starting moving back and forth with no hesitation. He groaned loud as I began moving with him throwing my head back in pleasure.

He moved his hand so it was in my hair and pushed my head down so the side of my face was placed against the silk bed. "Now scream for me y/n" and I did I moaned and moaned as he began getting faster his hand still playing with my clit. "Yes draco oh yes there"

He flipped me over and placed both his hand beside my head still pounding inside me. His head lowered next to my neck and he began kissing under my ear. "Cum for me" he whispered as his hand moved down to my breats and he squeezed my nipples.

"I-I'm going to cum" I shouted as he bit his lip and looked me in the eye, I could feel my core clench around his cock and my body flushed with heat, "yes draco o my god" my orgasm was more than amazing and he never stopped he kept pounding inside of me until his face went red and he threw his head back and groaned in pleasure, his cum filled me up and I kept moaning until he pulled out of me and moved down towards my stomach.

"Draco what are yo-"

"Ah ah ah no talking y/n you will like this" he pulled my legs over his shoulders and licked a stipe up my folds. "Omg draco" he began teasing my clit with his tounge.

His fingers found there way up to my mouth and he parted my lips so that I could suck on his fingers, this made him groan into my pussy. "You taste amazing darling" he said as his other fingers slid inside of me making me groan loudly he pumped then in and out viscously the wetness making a squelch noise.

My legs began to shake as his licking got more intense his teeth latched on gently to my clit and that made me shiver, my whole body was now shaking and my hand was on top of dracos head playing with his platinum blonde hair, "cum now" he groaned and I felt my his tongue swirl again my whole body became hot and I moaned louder than ever my head threw back against his pillow and he looked up and smirked. "Good girl"

"Now suck my dick baby gorl"
——
If this gets 1k reads I will write a second part besties.anyway what did you think of this, I wrote it especially for the horny mf out there like me.
Please don't forget to vote we need those reads 🌶 xx