so.. hellooooo ☆

Hi!

It's me, Proph, back again.
This tells me I last updated this March 2020.

So! Much happening in the world and in life, huh?

I am a wattpad elder, for all you young folks out there, by which I mean I made my first wattpad account when I was thirteen or so and it's my eighteenth birthday next Friday (the 9th). I'm old, ok?

Life on wattpad is a little different than it used to be. I used to be @piperstones, and during my peak I was literally known across the community among with some others, they know who they are and you also know who they are if you were around then.

Everything was very writing and role-playing based, and now it appears to be almost exclusively command games and the like. It seems a lot of the young ones are more concerned with aesthetic and pretty profiles and games, and that's fine I guess, but it makes me miss the way things were. Some really, majorly talented writers were actively writing amazing quality fanfic and it was all wonderful. "Literate" roleplays were a train wreck mess, but I miss and loved em.

If there was interest, and if folks wanted, I would love to keep writing for you. I have stories left to tell if you're here to listen to them :)

I might write anyway. Rheapaw and Owlstar's stories are not finished, and I think I owe that to them.

And I see you sneakies voting and adding my stories to your reading lists!
1) Comment. Please. I'm begging you.
2) why not follow? ;)

Anyway. I'm redoing the profile.

Maybe a Stars update will come.

Also drop any fic recs that I might have missed during my absence! I dropped in occasionally, but not for long.

Bye for now, and hopefully not for months again :)