Pervert

Warning ⚠️ this has some graphic stuff about violence and perverted stuff click of if sensitive to these topics for you have been warned ⚠️

The boys went to the bathroom and do their routine and grabbed their bad and got into Alex's car.

They got to school and talked by Karl's locker until a guy named Jordan smacked Karl on the ass as he walked by.

Karl grabbed his risk and slapped him in the face. " You wanna go?" Jordan said with rage. Karl laughed "you're kidding?"

"I'm not kidding," Jordan said in a fighting stance. "Okay game on bitch" Karl took off his hoodie and got into his fighting stance.

Alex began playing WAP as kids gathered around to watch the fight and cheer them on.

30 min later

A teacher came running over "HEY STOP!" The teacher said with complete worry.

Karl had it with the teachers so he grabbed her hair and kept slamming her head against the locker as hard as he could over and over. He let go of the teacher and she fell unconscious.

All of the school teachers came and looked at the 3 in horror.

"Well we have something to tell you" Alex began to say. "YOU NEED TO MIND YOUR DAMN MOTHER FUCKING BUSINESS BITCH!" Karl yelled at the teachers as he wrapped his hoodie around his waist and crossed his arms.

"YOU LITTLE DUMB ASS BITCH! YOU CROSSED EYED FREAK BITCH!" Alex added on.

"YOU LITTLE HOE ASS BITCH! YOUR SUCH A FLATTY PATTY ASS BITCH! NO ONE WANTS Y'ALL BITCH!" Nick added as the teachers lifted the unconscious teacher and began to cry.

Jordan got off the floor and grabbed Karl's ass and tried to take off his shirt. Karl grabbed his bag and took out his gun and shot him in the head.

Everyone around them began to clap and cheer. " Hey everyone I'm throwing a party here tomorrow at 8 pm be there or miss out on the fun.

334 words

Sorry for the cliffhanger there is gonna be more next chapter I hope y'all enjoy. Thx for tuning in but now I've gotta tune out bye.