We get to meet nezus son

Btw Izuku left to America at the age of 19 also Izuku is 24
Nezu POV
It has been 5 years since Izuku left to America to go study and train to be a hero,we are still in contact and he had told me he is coming back to Japan to be a science teacher at UA ,also he has a concert and a photo shoot in 3 weeks.I was so excited because I get to see my son again,also my staff don't know that I have a son.I'm on planning on telling them ,but I feel like midnight and present Mic will know him,because midnight will probably know him though his modeling and present Mic will know him though his singing and maybe his modeling.When I got the teachers lounge,I heard screaming.When I opened the door I saw Izuku being choked by Endeavor,luckily I had a knife in my pocket and I through it near Endeavor head while shouting "PUT MY SON DOWN"Endeavor dropped him and everyone looked at me like committed murder in front of them.

Izuku POV
I was near death being choked by Endeavor,but luckily my father stopped him.Everyone looked at him like he was crazy I mean yeah he has a IQ of 245 and is kinda crazy ,but also I'm kinda crazy but not a lot and my IQ is near my father's.Mine is IQ is 235.Anyways I had got up from the floor and pressed my watch to transform me into my hero costume

Anyways I had got up from the floor and pressed my watch to transform me into my hero costume

(The watch)

(And his hero costume also imagine he has wings and a halo)

Still Izuku POV
Everyone looked at me in shock and Endeavor looked like he was going shit himself,because he was messing with the wrong person. I may have a angel quirk ,but I can be the devil 😈 "hello everyone I'm Izuku Nezu or also known as the angel hero,and a famous model and singer." I had heard two squeals,I looked to see present mic and midnight acting like children with stars in their eyes and they ran over to me and started asking me questions really quickly ,but luckily I understood what they said because I was the same when I was younger. "Calm down I can understand what you are saying,also present Mic thanks"I had winked at him and now he was a blushing mess,then he fainted after about 2 minutes .I had looked up to see eraserhead he looked a little jealous so I knew that they liked me ,because they follow me on very single social media platform that I ever had and liked very video,photo,even my music that I have ever had.So I had got out my phone and hacked into their phones to give me their phone numbers.It had worked so I made a group chat for me,Hizashi,Aizawa.When they got the notification they were blushing mess they were bright as a tomato ,and Aizawa was trying to hide it but failed.

(Also I'm making Izuku flirty,but he is a bottom )

Aizawa POV (you didn't expect that didn't you)
I was currently a blushing mess because my crush had added me to a group chat and my username was "coffee cat" ,Hizashi was "loud Bird",and his was " 'angel' ".I was wondering how did he get our phone number because we never told him then I realized that must've hacked into our phone's ,because Nezu must've told him ways on how to hack and stuff when he was little.

Okay so I ran out of idea so can you guys help me with it and if you give ideas I will give you fool credit for the ideas.~Ej