・༺ 𝟏𝟏 ༻・

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .
˗ˏˋ I REMEMBER 'ˎ˗
.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚˚。⋆. 'ˎ˗

 'ˎ˗

The next day, after Langa's beef against Adam, in which he won, you all gathered at Dope Sketch to celebrate his big win

You were all enjoying yourselves until you saw a large shadow loom over the store as you all jolted your heads upwards to see Adam hopping out of the helicopter and right onto the table which all the food was placed on.

"Whyy", you groaned as you brought your hand to your forehead.

"My food!!", Langa mourned as he saw his unfinished burger scattered on the ground.

———————
The sun had set and you were skating over to Reki's house before going to S.

"Reki", you whispered but shouted at the same time as he came to his window.

"Can i come in? it's freezing out", you whined hugging yourself. He gave a sigh as he chuckled at your juvenility.

————

He plopped back down onto his bed and picked up his skateboard again.

"What are you doing?", you asked as he was inspecting his skateboard.

"Just tightening a loose screw", he said as you nodded while looking around.

Your eye caught a framed picture that was placed on the side of his desk. It was a picture of him and a young girl in which they looked around 5 or 6 in the picture.

"Who's this?", you said letting curiosity get the best of you.

"Oh just a childhood friend. Ever since she moved away we slowly stopped keeping in touch", he smiled softly, his nostalgia kicking in.

"She's pretty", you smiled putting the picture down.

"Yeah. She always was a crybaby", as soon as Reki had finished that sentence, both of your eyes widened at his words as you turned to face each other.

"Crybaby!", you exclaimed in unison as you pointed at each other.

Flashback to 11 years ago

"Wait up Reki! You're going too fast", y/n complained trying to catch up with her young redheaded friend. "You're such a slow poke y/n!", Reki laughed before he heard a sudden thud making him stop on his skateboard and jolt his head back to see that the young female had fallen off her skateboard. She paused for a second before she felt a strike of pain to both of her knees and started to cry. Reki rushed to y/n's side, sitting her up and wiping the tears from her eyes. "Jeez y/n you're such a crybaby!". The girl wiped her tear stained face with her arm before choking on her sobs. "I'm not crying", she said trying to restrain herself. She looked down at her red knees which only made her start crying again. "Y/n if you don't stop crying your shirt will be drenched", Reki groaned. He let out a sigh and placed his hands around her knee, kissing it. "That better?", y/n shook her head which made the boy kiss her knee again. "Now?", the young girl giggled at her friend's concerned expression before giving him a nod. Reki smiled at her and turned around, gesturing her to hop on his back. "Just this once", he pouted, a dust of pink visible on his rosy cheeks. The girl's smile widened as she hopped onto his back and wrapped her arms around his neck. They kept walking in silence, but it was a comfortable silence, one that you wouldn't want to break out of. The young girl brought her hands up to Reki's cheeks and pinched them. "Hey y/n that hurts!", he winced. "Yeah well this is what you get for calling me a crybaby", she huffed.

Back to present

Reki pointed at you then the picture completely taken aback by the whole situation while you also pointed at yourself then at the picture, absolutely dumbfounded.

Before you knew it, he wrapped his hands around your head and smashed his lips against yours making you fall back onto his bed as he hovered over you. He lined his lips with yours, barely grazing them and stared at you right into your eyes as his own eyes began to water.

"I missed you", he whispered as his lips curled into a frown making you feel somewhat guilty.

"I'm sorry", you said wrapping your arms around his head and bringing it to your chest.

"Don't run off again, got it?"

You gave him a nod as you both chuckled lightly before interlocking your little fingers and kissing again.

"What are you doing Reki?? Are you molesting my sister??!!", Miya shouted from outside the window.

"Or maybe it's just a misunderstanding. You know, like in those romance mangas", Langa explained.

"Wasted", Reki sighed.

"Big time", you facepalmed.

A/N: I would've made this a lemon it's just I can't picture Reki doing anything like that sorry besties

Anyway I hope you enjoyed the story and make sure to vote!! Have a great day/ peaceful night <3

Author chan out ✌️

Word count: 828 wordsDate: 4/4/21          (D/M/Y)

Date: 4/4/21
          (D/M/Y)

END