chapter 1

Natasha, Clint, Steve, Tony were all in the quinjet debriefing about the mission. Natasha was sitting next to Clint tired because the day before she had another mission. But fury said that it should be very easy just get all the information they have.

"We're landing" cap announced.

Everyone got up Steve grabbed his shield and natasha grabbed an extra gun. Natasha stepped out the quinjet and walked and immediately hydra guards starting fighting natasha used her black widow bites on some and shot the others. She ran towards a room full of files. Natasha looked around until she spotted a little girl in the corner with brow curly hair.

The little girl looked up and met natasha gaze. She backed up some more into the coneer until she hit her back. Natasha walked toward the girl and she immediately started to try and back away more. Natasha notice her fear.

"Hey hey I'm not here to hurt you I promise" natasha said softly now binding in front of the little girl. The girl nodded.

"I'm natasha and me and my friends are here to stop the bad people, we are not gonna hurt you"Natasha said and picked up the little girl

The girl nodded and held on tight to natasha cat suit.

"ok can you tell me your name Sweet girl"? Natasha asked

The girl looked at natasha confused they never said her name all they did was run test on her and call her test #1 so she guessed that what her name was.

"1" she answered quietly. Natasha nodded it was horrible how young this little girl looks and they didn't even have a heart to give her a name. She knew hydra was low but never this low to experiment on a child who looks no older than 2 years old.

Natasha felt sick to her stomach the bruises this little girl has on her little body is just sad.

Natasha finally arrived back to the quinjet. All the boys stopped once natasha walked in

"Natasha who this?" Clint said motioning to the toddler in her arms

"I don't know I was looking for hydra files and I saw her in the corner I couldn't just leave her there look how young she looks" nat replied.

Clint nodded and tried to touch the little girl but she immediately clung to natasha more and started crying. Natasha held her tighter and rocked her back and forth for a good 5 minutes and told her "he's a good guy" and "he's not gonna hurt you" until she heard her breathing Clam down and knew she was sleep.

"I'm sorry nat I didn't know that would happen" clint said starting to freak out. He usually good with kids. Damn he has kids how could a kid be scared of him.??

"It's fine I didn't know that would happen either, do you think she's scared of men or something" natasha asked no one in particular.

"No I think it's because she trusts you nat, what are you gonna do with her?" Steve asked

"I don't know I never thought about having kids, I don't even think I would be a good mother" she replied. She got the chance to have kids taken away from her by the red room of course she wouldn't think to have kids it impossible. And let's not forget she's an assassin and their are so many people out there that want her dead. She couldn't imagine putting this innocent little girl in danger.

"Hey let's not think that you would be a wonderful mother and you have all of us, let's hurry and get back to the tower so me and Bruce can check her out" tony piped in

~3 hours later~

The quinjet had finally landed at the tower. Everyone grabbing there things and walked into the tower. The movement of natasha walking woke up the little girl and she immediately got scared natasha felt the movement and looked down to see the little girl already starting at her with her hazel green eyes that looked scared.