Chapter 2: Sakura's (The Lady's) childhood

Lady's POV

At the beggining I was a really happy lil girl thanks to my father, big sis and big bro, but when I was 7 years old I discovered that I had soul-sucking powers, how did I discovered them you may ask?, well, I was playing with my maternal grandma in my house's garden and I saw black smoke going at my direction and entered my body, yes, I sucked my poor grandma's soul...That's how i discovered my powers..., when i saw her body slaming on the ground, I thought that she got sleepy and fall asleep, I wish that was the case, but it wasn't, when i got near her, I saw that she wasn't breathing, so I got really scared and called my mother, terrible mistake. 

Yumemi: MOTHER?! YOU STUPID LIL GIRL WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER?! YOU MONSTER!!

Sakura (the lady): I-i was playing with her, then all of a sudden some black smoke started going at my direction and like entered my body....*starts crying*, I-i killed her?, bu-but h-how?

Yumemi: CAUSE YOU'RE A SOUL-SUCKING MONSTER THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE, YOU BRAT!!!

Sakura: I-I sucked her soul? bu-but I didn't mean it, it was an accident....

My father and older siblings heard my mother screams and ran outside to see why she was screaming from the top of her lungs.

Midari: Mom why are you screaming? oh you're screaming at Sakura again? why?

Sakura: *runs at her sister's arms for comfort* S-sis! i have soul-sucking powers apparantly and I killed granny *starts crying* I-I'm so-sorry, I-I didn't mean it *cries on her sis's T-shirt*

Midari: Shhh hey lil kiddo, i'm sure you didn't mean it, you're so kind hearted to do this kinda of things, i know you and you would never harm anyone *smiles at her and swipes her tears away*

Sakura: You really mean it?

Midari: Of course kiddo, your my sis and I know you would never harm anyone on purpose *smiles softly at her*  

Yohiro: Wait, Sakura has powers? don't worry my lotus flower, you'll learn how to use your powers properly, did you discovered more powers or is only that?

Sakura: Well yeah, for now, I'll have a feeling that I'll have more, but I don't like this power at all *gets sad*

Yumemi: *Thinks to herself* "sh!t she has powers, I can't let my father founding out that I have a child with powers, I'm sorry my sweet child but I'll locked you in a room, so your awful grandpa doesn't know that you have powers and you'll learn to control them"  WELL THAT'S ENOUGH CONVERSATION!! COME HERE, I'LL LOCK YOU IN A ROOM, SO NO ONE WILL KNOW ABOUT YOU!!! *grabs her from her ear really harsh, gets her inside the house and a tear faintly sheds down her cheek*

Sakura: Mom no I don't want to be locked in a room *grunts from the pain and cries*

Yumemi: *thinks* "I'm really sorry sweetheart, but I have to, it is for your protection from your grandpa, or he will kill me, you, your father and your older siblings and I don't want that, I don't want to lose you all" (Author's note: This is why she wanted to give her on adoption in chap: 1)

Midari: Mom wait, don't you think that's a bit, harsh? Why would you lock a 7 year old? She did it by accident, she didn't even know that she had soul-sucking powers until now

Kaneki: Yeah Midari's right mom, that's really harsh, c'mon mom she's only 7!!

Jumemi: DON'T SCREAM AT ME LIKE THAT I'M YOUR MOTHER!! SHE'S GOING TO BE LOCKED IN ATTIC UNTIL I SAY THAT SHE CAN GET OUT AND THAT'S FINAL!! IS THAT CLEAR!!

Midari: *A little scared* Ye-yes mo-mother...

Kaneki: But can we still see her right?

Jumemi: Yes you can, but she'll no longer will live in her room of course, but she'll eat with us in the table, I'll move her bed and her stuff to the attic, you three are gonna help me with that cause the bed's heavy, Sakura you'll move to the attic tomorrow morning, okay?

Sakura: Yes mommy...

Author's Note: Well guys this was chapter 2, hope you enjoyed ^_^. I 'll leave you with a meme, see ya on chapter 3  O3O.

 I 'll leave you with a meme, see ya on chapter 3  O3O