1.

Molly's POV
"BRING! BRING! BRING" the school bell rings loudly. Finally, the end of the class and the last day of school. Everyone jumps up and stampedes out of the room, Leaving me alone in the classroom, as I collect my books I look out the window and drop all my books on the floor. I stare out the window, not believing my eyes. I see my older brother, Josh Richards, leaning against the door of my car. I hadn't seen him in years since his social media career took off and he moved to LA.

I quickly collect my books and backpack, run out the door and into my brothers arms. "Josh! I missed you!" I exclaim, he chuckles and pulls away from the hug, keeping his hands on my shoulders he says "I missed you too sis, I also have an offer to make you", I raise an eyebrow, what could it be? "What?" He smiles, "Since it's the last day of school, I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to LA for the summer." By the time he finishes my grin is spread all across my face and excitedly say "Well duh! I'd love that!" He nods and opens the car door for me to get in before his crazy fangirls chase him down.

"One thing" he says halfway through the ride home. My eyebrow arches and I say in confusion, "What's wrong?" Josh sighs, keeping one hand on the wheel he turns to look at me, "Molly, your going to be in a house of boys for 3 months, you know how I feel about you dating boys, so no funny business" I roll my eyes and wonder why he cares so much, I have never even dated anyone in all my 17 years of living! But, I know if I don't agree he won't let me stand 10 feet close to them, so I reluctantly mutter a "fine" under my breath.

He nods and turns his eyes back to the road ahead. I think about all the famous influencers I will meet this summer. I already know Bryce since him and Josh are best friends and I know Nessa since she and Josh are dating. Nessa is nice but she is always all over my brother which seriously grosses me out. And of course I know most of them from Instagram and tiktok. I hope I make some new friends. Since Josh started getting popular on the internet people only wanted to be friends with me just to see Josh. But when they realized that he only really visits once every 2 years they ditched me. I believe I am better on my own though.Anyway, enough sob stories, I'm read for this summer to be amazing !