I love you

Kiri pov:

Well i never thought that i well be ever hiding in a closet from my crazy boyfriend who has been chasing me for the past 30 min and I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING i have to keep quiet tho i don't want him to find me *sigh* oh who am i kidding his dum he will never find me anyway "you sure about that" i heard a voice from the back "oh boy" i looked back to see tetsu looking at me with annoyed eyes crap i didn't even hear the door open i got pulled ou the closet and beed throne at the bed " i..i can explain" i said "really what's to explain" he said getting closer to me i closed my eyes tight then i felt the hoodie i was waring was off  "tetsu!!" I said annoyed " eijirou THAT'S THE FOURTH TIME YOU TOKE MY HOODIE THIS WEEK !" he said then put in on " that's not fare you know " i side looking the other said "it's not my fault it's very comfortable " i said " well pumpkin you have your own " he said "whatever" i said then i felt a gentle kiss on my head i felt my cheeks turn pink " look how about we go hoodie shopping and you can get as many oversized hoodie as much as you want tetsu said looking at me "i have a better idea you give me yours and YOU go hoodie shopping " i said " really " he said "yep " i said laughing then jumped on tetsu and we fell on the ground " your silly and sure " he said " REALLY!!" "Yeah but you better not tough my new ones" he said " i wont promise" i said then kissed tetsu and he kissed me back we heard a nock on the door "come in" tetsu said "heyy love birds" ashido said "hey ash ""yo" we answered " sooo were all going for ice cream wanna come " she said "you bet " i said getting up and tetsu to "okay let's go" tetsu said taking my hand and we walked out to see kam, shinsou, bakugo,mido,sero, awase,and kosie "your both late" bakugo said annoyed " kachan they didn't even know!!!" Midorya said to kat "let go already " kosie waind and we laughed then went to get ice cream  "you guys wanna watch a movie sice the cinema is close " awase asked and we agreed getting the tickets we watched (frozen 2) after that we said bye to our friends and  then tetsu came back to my apartment we changed our clothes then we cuddled in bed " hey tetsu you love me right!?" I asked " are you actually asking me that pumpkin~" he said kissing me " that's not an answer tetsuki~" i said " "of course i love you pumpkin i love you more then life it self " he said i smiled "tetsu ... You won't leave me right!?" I asked" what ..no why do you ask someone like that!?" He said " pumpkin i love you much your the love of my life" he said my face turn red as i kissed tetsu " i know i just wanted to ask!" I said smiling then cuddling with tetsu  "goodnight pumpkin" he said "night tetsuki"