Chapter 3

Once you and your mom get home you go inside and go straight to your room. You take both of the pieces of paper out of your pocket from Maya and Niall and also you take your phone out and text Niall saying "Hey Niall its y/n" then as you wait for him to text back you also text Maya saying " Hey Maya its y/n" then after you sent that you see that Niall has texted you back saying " Hii y/n, what you up to?" you smile at your phone a little like an idiot and then you text back " I'm probably gonna do some homework" then you sent it and then you set your phone down and grab your bookbag and unzip it and take out the math homework you have to do then you set it on your desk that's in your room and you hear your phone go off and you think its Niall buts its actually Maya but you read the text and it says "Heyy y/n" then you text Maya back saying " the I have a question if you don't mind" you send the message. Not too long after you sent the text to Maya you get a text from Niall saying " Oh crap wait are you doing homework for math class? because I need some help with it if you don't mind helping me" After you read that text you text him back saying "yes of course I can help you".

 After you sent that text you get a call from Niall as you see that it was him you pick up the phone and you two began to do some homework together. After a few hours from doing schoolwork, you and Niall hang up, and then at this point, it's pretty late into the night. so you go over to your bed and lay down for 5 minutes thinking your gonna get up to get ready for bed but instead of that you just passed out for the night.

It's the next morning and you find yourself slowly waking up to someone talking to you but in a higher voice so you can hear it. you slowly open your eyes because it's bright in your room from the sun shining into your window you see a figure beside your bed and you make it out to that it is your mother. you groan a little and you say "I'm up, I'm up mom"

Mom: "Alright get up and ready for school you're running a little behind today so you can just have a muffin for breakfast this morning" 

Y/n: "okay mom ill be down in 15 minutes"

Mom: " alright honey hurry up" as she says that she leaves your room to let you get ready for school"

You sit up from laying in your bed sitting at the edge of the bed as you sit there for a moment you then stretch from being in bed. before standing up you yawn as you rub your eyes to wake up a little bit more. you stand up and go over to your closest and pick out an outfit for the day, and you just pick out the classic sweatshirt and leggings for the day to wear. After you put that on you put a bit of makeup on and do your hair. When you are all done getting ready for school you go down to the kitchen and you grab a muffin from the counter and you begin to eat it.

Mom: " okay come on you can take that into the car with you"

Y/n:  "mom I still need to brush my teeth and pack my bag"

Mom: "I already packed up your stuff and I can just give you a piece of gum"

Y/n: "ugh okay fine" 

You and your mom both walk towards the door and you see your bag sitting next to the door so you quickly put your shoes on and you grab your bag and you walk out the door with your mom walking behind you closing the door. after you close the door behind you then both of you and your mom get into the car then you put your seat belt on as so does your mother then your mom starts to drive to school as you eat your muffin.

Mom: "so sweetie have you made any friends?"

Y/n: "do we really have to walk about this?"

Mom: "yes I am your mother and would like to know"

You look at her weird as then you sigh 

Y/n: "ok ok fine. I did meet some really nice people I actually  helped one of them with math homework last night"

Mom: "aww I'm so glad your making friends honey! but was this friend you helped was a boy or a girl" she looks at you smiling 

You smile but try to hide it from your mom

Y/n: " it was a boy that I helped he's really nice"

Mom: "annd whats this boys name? and he better be nice to you Y/n"

Y/n: " his name is Niall"

Mom: "that's a cute little name" 

after she finishes saying that you arrive at school

Y/n "yup" 

as you say that you grab your backpacking look at your mom with your hand out

Mom: " what?" 

she looks at you confused 

Y/n: " gum please"

Mom: "oh right"

she grabs her purse and takes a pack of gum out 

Mom: "here just take the whole pack and maybe give that Niall boy a piece" 

she winks at you after she said that 

you roll your eyes at her as you get out of the car then turns and faces her 

Y/n: " thanks for the gum mom" 

she laughs 

Mom: "yes your welcome honey also tell that boy your mother says hello"

you shake your head at her 

Y/n:  "bye mom love you"

you shut the door to the car and start walking into school. once you walk into the school you see Maya and Niall at their lockers as soon you saw Niall you smile a little but then when you were looking at him you hear Maya yall your name so you start to walk over to Maya and once you were by Maya you and Niall ill make eye contact he got a little shy but said hi to you so you also said hey back and he turns back to his locker and you smile and put your hair behind your e

Maya: "ok so either I'm crazy or something is going on with you and blondie"

Y/n: "h-huh? no we uh just did homework together last night that's all"

Maya: "mhmm if you say so y/n" as she looks at you like there is more to the story 

Y/n: "mayaa that's all!!"

 you push her a little then she laughs

Y/n: " id tell you if there was more to it"

Maya: "ok ok" she laughs " ill see you in class y/n"

Y/n: "alright see you in a few'

you then walk off and goes over to your locker as you start putting your things in your locker you hear a voice come up behind you that you knew.