James's jump across time and space part 1

James was with his twin sister Serena when a odd thought popped inside his head. Uh Serena I think that we weren't the first set of twins that hatched from dragon eggs that came from cynder's womb. James said. What do you mean by that my twin brother. Serena asked. Well I glad that you asked because last night I had a strange dream that showed two other twin dragons and one of the dragons in my dream was green with yellow stripes and the other one was blue with purple stripes and their names are Chara and frisk. And I told our parents about my dream and they told me that they had other children before us and told me that Chara and frisk are our older twin sisters. But the bad news is that they don't know what happened to them. I asked mom if there was anyone who may know about their whereabouts. And she said her sister might know where they are. I asked her to tell me her sister's name. She said her sister's name is toriel. So I decided to take a journey across time and space to look for them. James said using his roar of time and space to create a portal to the world where their older twin sisters are.

An hour later on the other side of the portal in the underground asriel dreemurr was worried when the portal started working again. Hey Chara and frisk you might want to see this. Asriel said as his adopted siblings came over to where he was standing when the shape of something was coming through the portal.

Back on the other side of the portal in the dragon realms. James had changed into a human before jumping through the portal.

Back to the other side of the portal in the underground where asriel, Chara, and frisk were standing when another human came crashing into frisk. Um frisk are you okay. Chara asked. Yeah I'm okay but who's this boy who crashed into me. Ouch that hurts and um where am I anyway. You're in the underground my child. A new voice said. Huh that set of two words. If i remember correctly what my mother cynder said about her sister toriel always says my child. That would mean that I found my aunt.