Chapter 1: Ella's New Friend

I don't own anything but my ocs. I hope you like this book. If you do, follow this book and me.

Ella is only 12 years old. She likes took care of her mom, Sophia. Her mom is very sick. Ella goes to school and doesn't have any friends. Right now, Ella was sleeping in her bed. Her mom was on her laptop, looking for something.

"Ella might need something to take care of her when I'm gone." said her mom. Then she saw a toy. The toy was a Mama Tattletail. She buy the toy. She shut the laptop. "I should wake Ella up. ELLA!"

Ella woke up and ran to her mom's room, "Yes mom?"

"Plz go outside for a bit." said her mom.

"Kay." said Ella as she ran outside. Her mom got out of her bed and waited for toy for Ella.

1 hour later,

Ella came back and saw her mom sleeping on the floor. She put her mom in her bed. She went to sleep with her mom. Someone was knocking on the door and Ella woke up. She went to the door and opened it. A mailman was holding a big box.

"Are you Sophia Hall?" asked the Mailman.

"No, that's my mom. I'm Ella Hall." said Ella.

Oh, can you give this to your mom?" asked the Mailman.

"Sure." said Ella. She picked up the box and close the door. She went to her mom's room and wakes her up. "Mom?"

"Yeah...?" asked her mom as she wakes up.

"This is for you." said Ella.

"Oh...can you open it?" asked her mom.

"Sure." said Ella. She opens the box and saw a big brown toy. "Who is this?

"This is Mama Tattletail. I got her for you." said her mom.

"Thanks, mom." said Ella.

"No problem, Ella." said her mom. Ella put Mama in her room. 'Mom is so awesome...I just don't want her to die.' Thought Ella. She started to cry. Mama turn on and saw that Ella was crying.

"Are you okay?" asked Mama. Ella looked at Mama.

"Hey...I don't turn you on." said Ella.

"Are you okay?" asked Mama again. Ella looked at Mama and looked down. 

"No...I'm not." said Ella.

"Do you need someone to be there for you?" asked Mama.

"Yeah." said Ella.

This is the end of Chapter 1. I hope you like it. Plz follow me and this book if you do.