Chapter 3: Mama killed the boys

Ella fall asleep and it was 12:00 PM now. Mama's eyes turn red. She was angrily.

"Time for me to find the two boys." said Mama. Mama went out of the house and started look for the two boys. Then she found the two boys. They were sleeping in their beds. She opened a window and went in the bedroom. One of the boys wake up. He saw Mama.

"Who the heck are you?" asked the boy.

"Your nightmare." said Mama. She killed him. The other boy wake up and saw that the 1st boy was dead. Then he saw Mama. He got out of his bed and he jump up.

"You killed him..." said the other boy.

"You are next." said Mama. She still has her red eyes. The other boy started to run but she hold the other boy.

"Why...?" asked the other boy.

"You shouldn't have hurt Ella." said Mama.

"That kid?" asked the other boy.

"Any last words?" asked Mama.

"I'm going to haunt you." said the other boy. Then she killed him too and she went out of the bedroom. She went back to Ella's house. When she went back, her red eyes change color. She looked at herself.

"What did I do?" asked Mama. She went to Ella's room and was watching her. Mama looked at Ella and was worried about her. "Did I do something bad? I have, right?"

End of Chapter 3. I hope you like it. Oh, this is my own alternate universe. That's means that Fnaf characters is in this. But it's mostly Tattletail, okay?