Letters

At Paradise (Months later)

Mikasa POV

I recently have been getting thousands of letters from (Y/n) and I have not opened a single one for the past 3 years ever since she left with Reiner.

I have been such a coward for not opening the letters, I just don't know what is stopping me from opening them is it because I'm scared of what it will say in the letters?

Sometimes I think about (Y/n) and what she is doing but at the same time I shouldn't not after what she did to me and my friends.

My friends have been telling me to move on especially Eren he said I should just move on from that filthy traitor and focus on my own life instead of my old love life, but I have been a bit down and I realized that whenever (Y/n) was with me she made me happy, happier then Eren has made me feel.

While I was in my thoughts I finally arrived at the mess hall, I grabbed my tray with food and began to sit in my usual spot with my friends.

Armin POV

I was eating my dinner with my friends, but Mikasa has been quieter then usual, ever since we founded out who the traitors were Mikasa has been more gloomy, and one of the traitors turned out to be (Y/n), Mikasas first love, to be honest I always thought she had a thing for Eren but the complete opposite. I saw Mikasa getting ready to leave the mess hall so I decided to ask her if she was okay even though I know she is not, still might as well ask "Hey Mikasa are you okay?" I asked

Mikasa POV

"I'm fine" I said, once I washed my tray I went out of the mess hall and went to my room, when I got to my room I shut the door behind me and locked it. I decided to not be a coward and read those letters (Y/n) sent me, I went to my closet and reached for the black box on my shelf.

——————————————————————

I have been sitting at my desk staring at the box filled with letters for the past 30 minutes and still scared of what I might see.

I finally opened the box and took one of the letters and opened it very slowly and started reading.

——————————————————————

It was very late I spent hours reading all the letters (Y/n) sent me, and I feel like I'm falling in love with her all over again, it was really dark outside and I should be sleeping, but I wanted to write back to her so that's what I did.