First kiss with your s/o

Guide||
S/o- significant other
You- just from your perspective lol
NO SMUT!
Y/n- ofc your name
I think that's it for this one!
————————————————————————
You are standing outside of your house, leaning up against a tree with your arms crossed. You stare up at the sky and see a full moon directly above you. You stare at it for a few minutes. The dents and cracks on it are perfectly clear from where you stand. So illuminated, but not blinding. You hear foot steps coming from your right, you brace up from your stare. You glance in that direction. You notice it is your crush coming towards you. Your stomach immediately starts twirling with just the sight of them. They lean on the tree along side you. You look up at the moon again, trying not to look at them. The nightly crickets creaking, the wind blowing your hair ever so slightly, their breathing heavily. The world seems so slow and silent for a few moments.
"You okay?" They finally say, breaking the silence. Their voice makes your face warm. You look down at your shoes then slowly glance up at their face. The moon lighting up their face, the wind in their hair, their eyes lit up even more than they were before.
"Yeah... yeah uhm. I'm okay... just needed some fresh air. It gets a little chaotic at times." you reply.
"Yeah. I was actually doing the same thing when I saw you come outside. You seemed like you could use some company so... here I am."
'God they are so adorable' you think to yourself. You look down at their hand, picking at their fingers. They are looking up at the moon too. You want to kiss them... so bad. But all you can do is glance at them.
"Yeah. Thank you for being here with me." you hesitantly say as you grab their hand. They look down at your fingers interlocked with his. They look up at you with a blank look on their face. Your stomach starts turning faster.
They put their other hand on top of yours. At this moment you are both looking at each other. You look into their eyes, then down at their lips, then back to their eyes again. They lean in and grab your face gently. Time starts to slow down. You grab onto their shoulders and lean in as well. As you lean in closer to their lips, your eyes close. Soon before you know it your lips interlock with each others. Their hand rubbing your neck. Your hand on their shoulder. Sparks fly up through your body. This kiss feels like forever... but you didn't want it to stop. Soon you both pull away and open your eyes. Suddenly you snap into reality. You just kissed them.
"I really like you y/n." They say still holding your face.
"I uh I like you too". You feel so light and free. No pain in your body. You are so far into their eyes that nothing else matters to you at the moment.
"Oh. It's getting late. I should get back or my mom will freak out. Uhm we should hang out sometime. I really want to get to know you more y/n" they say releasing their hand from yours and leaning away from the tree.
"Yes. Definitely. Me too." You say, still in shock that just happened. They walk away. You lean back again and look up at the moon. For the first time in awhile, you feel okay.

————————————————————————
I hope you guys liked it! It is my first one so please no hate. ❤️ If you guys have any comments please, please leave them I would love to know what u guys think.

Not much left so say so um bye👋