Confession (And bonus)

Kenma's POV:

They acted like they are a couple, but they aren't. Y/N is sitting on Kenma's lap, wearing his hoodie while Kenma is working on his computer. They are currently at his office. Kenma doesn't care about anyone that passes by who might see them, he wants to show everyone that Y/N is his and forever his.

Kenma stretches his hands, leaning against his chair. Y/N is on her phone, texting her friends. "You're done?" Y/N asked, looking back at Kenma. "Yea" Kenma said hugging Y/N from behind, smiling. He buried his head into Y/N's back.

"Sir." A cold voice said, and they turned to the door. Standing in the middle of the office is Oroki, Y/N's ex. Oroki is holding a few papers, ready to give them to his boss. "I'm here to give my report." He looks... jealous. Oroki puts the paper on his desk and leaves the room.

Kenma and Y/N were silent until Kenma start talking "Are you comfortable with him being here a couple of times? If not, I can fire him." Kenma said, stroking Y/N's hair.

"Ha? No!" Y/N exclaimed "You need to also think for yourself! He's your assistant and he's helping you a lot." Y/N stopped for a minute and add "I also like his 'jealous' face." And laughed, Kenma hugs her again.

Y/N started talking about Yaku and Lev's fight about Yaku thinking that Lev is cheating on him with a girl. And about how much that reminds her of a Korean drama series that she watches. She also talks about her next vacation with her idol band and her next photoshoots. Kenma loves when Y/N gets very excited.

"AHEM!" Oroki said, standing at the door. "It's time for the meeting, sir." He glares at both of them. "Oh right," Kenma said. "Almost forgot." Y/N stands up, letting Kenma go to his meeting. She waved at him and he waved back, Oroki frowned.

.

.

.

Y/N almost choked on her drink. Kenma and Y/N are at a cafe that they used to go to when they were in high school. Kenma look at her, worried. "Are you okay?"

"Yes," Y/N said, closing her eyes. After a minute, she opened her eyes and show Kenma her phone. "Look!" Kenma could see a message from... Oroki? It's an apology message and he was asking for her back.

The message:

Y/N

Babe...

Please take me back I love you. I know I break your heart but please give me a second chance? I miss the fucking taste of your lips Please PLEASE TAKE ME BACK I LOVE YOU. Punish me however you want but please take me back Please.

.

Y/N laughed at the message. "What should I say? Should I just block him?" Y/N asked no one in particular, she eyed her phone and smiled. "I think you should just say no and block him," Kenma said, looking at Y/N. Y/N nodded and start typing something on her phone.

.

.

.

Kenma and Y/N are walking in the park, Y/N showed him a beautiful spot that she found out about a couple of weeks ago. It was on a quite tall building, they sit down at the spot and look up at the sky, the stars were brighter than any other night. Y/N looks happy to see the stars. "I haven't seen this since 2 years ago!" She exclaimed. Kenma looks at her while she is busy looking up at the sky.

Y/N is so pretty, her hair waving and her lips curved into a smile. Kenma couldn't help but feel special. He is lucky to have her, he is lucky to be with her. Y/N is more than enough for him, and all he needs is her.

"Y/N?" Kenma spoke without thinking.

"Huh? Yes?" Y/N said cheerfully, turning to look at the male.

"I love you"

.

.

.

Y/N's POV:

OH - Y/N thought, she smiled calmly but on the inside, she is panicking. I wasn't expecting this! Y/N blushes. "I-i love you too!" Y/N exclaimed, looking down at her lap and fidgeting with her fingers. Warm arms wrapped around her and she looks up to see Kenma smiling, his cheeks red. His lips pressed against her lips. Kenma's tongue explored her mouth, Y/N blushes and closed her eyes.

"C-can't breath!" Y/N exclaimed, pulling away and panting. Her face is red as a tomato. Kenma pecked her on the lips again.

"I love you."

"I love you, too!"

.

.

.

"There, happy?" Y/N said, looking down at their child.

"Yes!" C/N (Child's name) "It's a little bit cheesy, though."

"Uhm... Yes, I suppose." Kenma said, hugging Y/N while she is in his lap.

"Now sleep!" Y/N said, kissing C/N on the forehead. She went off Kenma's lap and stand up, Kenma soon does the same. "Goodnight." Y/N said, noticing that C/N's eyes are closing. She closed the door gently.

"Finally! That demon is asleep." Y/N sighed. Kenma laughed and kiss her.

"I love you~"

"I love you too~"