Meet

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

"Listen, I promise you'll have a fun time. All you have to do is get on your knees, suck guys off for the hour and get the money. It's that simple." My friend Katherine said as we walked down an ally way, our arms intertwined.

"But Kat, this doesn't feel right at all.. it sounds disgusting and not lady like.." I said as I stopped in my tracks, not wanting to go ahead with her plan. "You want to help your dad pay off his debt right?" She asked and I nodded nervously.

"Good! All you have to do, is do it like we practiced with the dildo." She said as a man emerged from the shadows of the ally.

He seemed to be in his late 40's. He was tall and wore a suit and tie.

"He must be rich so do a good job." She gave me a thumbs up and quickly ran away.

My heart was thumping rapidly to the point you'd probably hear it if it was extremely quiet. Two more men emerged from the ally and I gulped, afraid to speak or do anything.

"Fresh meat.." one said. "You must be new huh?" The main guy asked. "How can you tell?" I asked.

"Well, street whores don't just stand there And talk. They get down to Business." As he said this, he grabbed me by the back of my neck, forcing me onto my knees. I groaned slightly as he pulled my head up to look at him.

"Don't worry, we'll make you an expert in no time." He said unbuckling his belt.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Of course, that was last week. After that day, I thought I'd stop but the money was good and at this rate I could help my dad. I would always go back to the same three men everyday since they preferred me over Katherine. They promised not to take my virginity but how long would that last until they decide to step over their boundaries?

As I slipped Kale's (the leader's) cock out of my mouth, he slipped a $100 into the strap of my dress. He patted my head before putting his member away and signalling to his men to leave the area.

"Boss, don't you think at this point we should take her back with us?" Grey asked. "No. We only take back the girls we fuck. She's not one of them." Kale responded.

I was grabbed by the biscep by Zaccary, pulled up to my feet to stand. "But we're paying her way too much just for a blowjob!" He said, taking away the 200 I had earned.

"Hey! You can't just take that back! I earned it-" I paused, looking at the sinister look in his eyes. "I'll give it back if you strip for me." Zaccary said.

I stayed quiet as Tale walked over, using a tissue to wipe my mouth. "Stop teasing her. Give the money back. If she's that desperate for money she'd most likely not hesitate to get fucked.

As Zaccary handed over the $200, I had $300 all together now.

Grey grabbed my face slightly in his hand, squeezing my cheeks for my lips to pucker. "You're so cute, a girl like you shouldn't be on her knees, especially for 3 men." He placed a kiss on my head, walking away after.

"He's always doing that." Kale said, rolling his eyes as he walked away too.

Zaccary stayed, towering over me before letting out a sigh. Zaccary was my least favorite to deal with. "I'll give you $1200 to fuck you. If I enjoy it I'll even throw in $2000 more." He offered and my eyes widened.