Beach part 2

"Mom/dad what happened at the beach?", you ask as soon as the door shuts.

He/she looked you up and down as if it was a trick. "You are a-", they stopped. "No, if I explain it, it will happen". They steadied themselves. "Good night (Y/N)", she/he said waving you off to bed.

As soon as you closed the door to you opened the window and casually walked out. They acted like you were not ready to know. Are you ready?

You walked out to the beach and saw the boy sitting with two others, A blonde guy in a purple shirt and younger boy in a aviator jacket. The blonde said, " Percy, I realize she is a half-blood but, we need a plan to find her.".

"I know.", the hippocampus boy I mean Percy snarled.

The boy in the aviator jacket looked back, met eyes, turned to Percy and with a straight face said, "Look behind you moron.".

The blonde and Percy turned. Percy got up and walked to you. "Your parent took you. And you came back?".

"Yes. I guess I running away from home.", you shrug.

Percy looked straight at the blonde, "Can we keep her, please, Jase?", Percy asked with puppy eyes.

"Keep me?", you ask clueless. Jase shook his head like Percy was to dumb for words. "What does he mean Jase?".

Jase laughed, "My name is Jason.". He greeted. Jason turn to the other one "And he is Nico". Nico looked up and studied me." Nico what do you think?".

"She seems fine. I guess I can shadow travel back. Hopefully (whom ever you ship with: not Jason or Percy) won't be mad", he states. Jason smiled and nodded. Nico got Jason's and Percy's hands, whom held your hands. Jason seemed spaced out and Percy was smiling like a loon.

That the shadows swallowed you all and you learned the truth.