Chapter 8: "I love you"

Roses POV

I rolled out of bed noticing Y/N was already gone I used to this by now so it made me happy knowing how hard they worked, I checked their medican box then started making coffee once the coffee was done I got undressed and hopped in the shower playing "I heard a symphony" I smiled as I continued once I was finished I wrapped my towel around my body and blowdried my strawberry blond hair putting in some volumizer.

Once I was done I quickly got dressed then got ready for stream grabbing snacks and my water bottle once I was ready I clicked stream and put it as art "Hey chat! 1 if you can hear me" I said happily chat blew up with hellos and 1's. "how is everybody's day! I hope it's well and today we will just be drawing it is me VS My dearest older bro MAGNUS!" I yelled as Magnus entered the discord call "hello!" he said as he prepared "Magnus! what are we drawing today" I asked happily.

"We are drawing our significant others! derpy and non-derp!" he laughed as he grabbed his drawing pad humming "okay! we both get  10 minutes to draw derp and an hour for non-derp and go!" I said quickly grabbing my drawing utensils and drew Y/N derpy only coloring in their H/C hair and yellow sweater. Magnus made sure to add his glasses and fluffy brown hair giggling.

Soon the timer went off making me jump, I showed the stream and showed them Magnus's drawing we laughed at how cute they looked "Soo who wins chat 1 for Magnus 2 for me" I smiled as the chat spammed with 3's "okay its a tie!" I smiled as I flipped the page and set the timer for one hour and we drew as fast as we can.

Once the timer went off I showed chat "same thing again chat" I smiled at them all spamming 1's once we finished we sighed wondering what else to draw, I smiled a cheeky smile "Minecraft?" I asked as I booted it up he nodded, once we started playing I started playing Wilbur soot in the chat background.

Once we finished playing it was around 6 pm Y/N was usually home by now they must be doing a spare shift I smiled and looked at the time "Oh, it's late BYE chat" I said, I ended the stream and turned off the face cam, I went for a midnight walk humming along the street.

Y/N's POV

I walked in noticing rose was gone I laughed as I went to the bathroom and changed and then sat down on the bed waiting for her I texted her

                                                                                       Messages between

                                                                                            Rosie<3 and Y/N

Rosie:

Hey, baby when were you gonna be home? 

                                                                                                                                                       Y/N:

                                                                                  I'm home now cant wait for you to be home~

Rosie:

OH~ okay ily 

                                                                                                                                                        Y/N:

                                                                                                                         I love you too, talk soon

                                                                                           MESSAGES END

I smiled I heard a knock on the door I opened it to see rose "Hey baby" I laughed as she stared in awe at my languraie "like what you see" I laughed as she pushed through and I shut the door "I love it" She smiled as I picked her up and we moved to the bedroom I then lad her on the bed kissing down her neck I stopped and looked at her caressing her face.

"I love you" I smiled she smiled wider "I love you more," She said, I haven't said I love you to her out of anxiety since we started dating After we continued doing what we were doing before.

    A/N: I will be not writing in June I'm taking a trip. dp esrly wearning