Chapter 1: First Day

You where suddenly woken up by loud knocks on your door. You took your phone from the night stand and realized it was 8 in the morning. You also noticed that you had 3 missed calls from a private number. As the knocking continued, you quickly got up and grabbed your robe from the edge of your bed before looking in the peephole and undoing the chain.

"Finally you're awake!! Didn't you receive my calls??!!"

"Ryo... IT'S 8 IN THE MORNING!!"

"I don't understand the point you're trying to make here..."

"Uggh never mind... I thought you weren't supposed to be there until 10?"

"The plans has changed!!!" He said while snapping his fingers twice. On that note, a couple of men who looked like movers stormed in your studio apartment without a warning. Ryo also took this time to come in and adjusted his glasses.

"Wait!! What's going on here??!!"

"Like I said, the plans have changed, I'm gonna need you to get dressed right away and pack all of your toiletries plus one change of clothes."

"What changed exactly??!!"

"It came to my knowledge that an interview have been booked tomorrow in which you will assist alongside Sir Ida. Therefore, we need to get to the manor sooner so that we can go on with our schedule, but also with the preparations."

"I-"

"Now there's no time to waste, we need to move quickly."

"Ok but what about my other stuff?? My clothes?? And my-"

"They will take care of the rest. No need to worry, you can just slip into something comfortable for now."

You went on with what he said and went to the bathroom so you could brush your teeth. You put on one of your favourite track suit and threw your hair into a messy bu-

(SIKE!!!!🤪)

You wrapped them into a scarf and did your edges since you where short on time

You wrapped them into a scarf and did your edges since you where short on time. You grabbed some of your toiletries and some casual clothes to put in your bag before tying up your sneakers and heading out with Ryo. A black car was waiting for the both of you right in front of your apartment block. The same dark haired guy from yesterday was standing next to the door before opening it for you. Ryo let you in first before following you inside. He checked his watch and gestured to the driver to go. You put your seatbelt and rolled the window down a little. Even tho it was still early, the temperature was already pretty warm. You yawned and slid your sunglasses on your your face, hoping that you could at least take a nap during the drive. Let's just say you where wrong.

"We're at least an hour away from the estate. We can drive thru a place of your choice to get yourself something to eat and I will fill you in with the first details of the day, sounds good?!"