getting revenge

TW: Mention of death and murder

Your heart sank. Your ex, Thanos, was already with your ex-best friend, Shrek.

You wanted to go to Diego's home but you were far too distracted to drive back. You called him, and he said that he would send a friend to pick you up.

While waiting, you watched Thanos and Shrek drink happily, having fun, and so much joy. He looked happy. Happier than he ever was with you.

Thanos looks up, and sees you staring at him. Your eyes locked, and a small smile appeared on his face. He got up, and excused himself from Shrek.

He walks over to you, his eyes showing sorrow. You roll your eyes, and drink your shot. "Hey, you look good.." He tells you, offering to hug you. You didn't answer, and just looked straight.

"Y/N !" you heard a male's voice. You sigh of relief, and you turned to Thanos. "Looks like my ride is here. Have fun on your... date." You get up from your seat, paying for your vodka, and you run up to Diego's friend, Alex the Lion. You felt a tear run down your cheek, as he put his arm around you.

Out in the parking lot, you sobbed in to the lion's shoulder. "It'll be okay, you will move on.. I'll help you..." He says. You slowly look up at him, and you smile. You wrap your arms around his neck, and ruffle his soft mane. "Thank you." You sniffle.

Thanos and Shrek walk out the bar, being the happy couple they are. You felt furious. With a plan in mind, you brought Alex closer. You whisper, "Forgive me for this." And you kiss him. He gets shocked, but he kisses back, not knowing the reason for this sudden movement. You see Thanos watching you two, and you smirk. You pulled apart from the kiss, and you grab your butter knife from your pocket. You run over to the two partners, and you stab them both. Deep in the heart. Alex laughs, and you sprint in your car. Alex following, and getting in the driver's seat.

The End 🥰