Hitting On My Hit Man

Izuku's Pov

I'm a hero. I work for an agency my friend, and fellow hero lemillion inherited. It's called Night eye's agency in honor of the old owner, night eye. He died in a rescue mission I was in, in my 1st year at UA, a prestigious hero school in Japan. I graduated about a year ago, just over. This brings us to now, when I am lying in bed, in my house.

I felt cold metal pressed to my head. A sweat voice made me open my eyes, "hello." I looked up to see a blonde, with fiery eyes. "Last words, make 'em count." The voice grunted. I heard a gun being cocked, and I wasn't scared. It wasn't because I knew I could take this man. Nor the fact I thought this was a dream. More the fact, if I died in this moment, I wouldn't mind. If this mysterious man's eyes were the last thing I saw, I wouldn't mind dying. I reached a hand to the blonde, only for him to flinch back. "You.... You are beautiful..." this took him a moment to process. It took me a moment too. I was lying in bed pinned, with a gun to my head, and those were my 'last words'. He shook out of his trance and jumped off, dashing out the window. I watched the empty sky for a few minutes longer, before coming to my senses and getting out of bed. I called my friend and waited for her to get here.

Ochako was banging on my door a few minutes later. "Why are you calling at one in the morning!? Are you okay!?" She said, running inside. "Ochako, I'm fine! But, you won't believe what just happened!" I got us a cup of tea each, and ushered her into the lounge. "Someone just broke into my house! He was so pretty! He had red eyes and-" I was cut off by Ochako, "Wait what!? Did he rob you!?" I froze up, remembering why he was originally there. "Well- he was going to kill me, however! He didn't. That's a good sign, right?" she shook her head.

Ochako and I have been friends since day one at UA. She has known I was gay since year 2. In year 2, when I dated Todoroki. He had an accident in our first year of being hero's. I miss him, and visit his grave often... I probably would have married him. I haven't been with anyone since, as lonely as it was. He was my first, and so far, my only boyfriend.

Ochako left at 2, leaving me alone. I heard rustling from my window, reminding me I left it open. I went to shut it and saw familiar deep red eyes. Before he could run I yelped, "wait! Don't leave..." motioning for him to come in, I waited. Slowly and carefully, he crawled into the window. He looked scared and wary. "What do you want Deku?" that was my hero name, Deku. The man had almost hissed when I got closer. "What's your name?" he was taken aback by the question, just glaring lazily. "Ground Zero. King explosion murder. Dynamight. Take your pick." I nodded, "okay. They are your 'names', but what is your name? Your real name."

He was conflicted, but eventually murmured his name. " Katsuki Bakugou..." I yet again nodded. "Well, nice to meet you Katsuki. You can call me Izuku if you like!" I said cheerfully, sticking out my hand. He growled, and eventually shook my hand. "You do understand I was holding a gun to your head 2 hours ago, right?" he asked, as if I was stupid. "Yeah.... But you didn't shoot! That means, you didn't do anything wrong!" I was definitely to happy about getting him to be standing here, and knowing his name. "You want a drink?" I asked, realising he would stay longer if I gave him a drink. "uh- sure?"

I smiled and went to get tea. "So I'm confused," he said. I hummed, letting him know to continue, "you are making me tea.... While I am armed, and have orders to kill you?" I hummed again, this to let him know he was correct. "Thing is Katsuki, you have orders. I wouldn't be a good host if I didn't make you a

drink!" I handed him some tea, and went into the lounge to sit. I invited him to sit to, causing him to hesitantly comply. "Why are you being so nice? I was going to kill you for fucks sakes!" he said, aggressively sipping his tea. I chuckled, placing my tea down. "You see, if you tell me who sent you and where to find them, you have helped. That means you won't go to jail for attempted murder! Then we can be friends!" I was still to cheery for this situation. "Do you do this for everyone that wants to kill you?" he asked, sipping his tea. "Sometimes they... actually want me dead. Those times I talk them down. In this case, you could get hurt for not killing me. I can't let my new friend get hurt!" I was rambling until the last sentence. His breath hitched. "I was going to kill you! You shouldn't call me your friend!" he snarled. "Well, you would be surprised by the amount of my friends used to want me dead!" I said defensively. "That- You can not believe that is better?" I went to protest, but couldn't quite think of anything.

"Anyway, I should go," The blonde said. I shot out of my chair to take the dishes, "No! You can stay if you want!" He looked at me like I just suggested he fuck a snake. "You are willing to sleep in the same house as me!? Do I actually need to remind you how we met? Me having a gun to your head," he had a point. "if you wanted to kill me, you could've. Please stay?" he groaned but mumbled an okay.

I was making up the spare room, and felt metal against my head again. "What if I shot you right now!?" I looked to Katsuki, locking eyes with him. "I know you won't... and if you do.... That's okay," I said, softly reaching for him. He dropped the spoon he was holding to my head, and I wrapped my arms around him. "Katsuki, it's okay. I'm here," I whispered into his chest. He nodded against my head and hugged me back. I placed a pillow on his bed, picking up the spoon. "Goodnight Katsuki, sleep well. I'll see you in the morning," I said, looking up to him. He nodded and climbed under the covers.

I walked to my room, lying down, and trying to get to sleep. I couldn't get Katsuki out of my mind. I got up and walked to the spare room. I stood, leaning on the door frame. I looked over the blonde hair, silk skin. He was perfect. Beautiful. Then I saw his eyes. "Were you watching me sleep?" He said, making me stutter. "I- Well- You- pretty. You are pretty, and I couldn't get you off me mind..." he nodded, walking to me and grabbing my hand and pulling me to the bed. "What are you doing!?" I yelped, still not resisting. He dragged me, and shoved me on the bed. He held me to his chest, "Sleep Izuku." I almost teared up when he said my name, and I closed my eyes. In this moment, in the arms of a hit man, I felt safe. The irony made me chuckle, and Katsuki shushed me. He snored softly, lulling me to sleep.

1276 words