Trust Fall

Izuku's Pov

Wind flying through my hair, leaving it as nothing but a green mess. My toes were cold, the holes in my black socks showing my pale bloodied skin. My eyes were glazed, no longer emeralds of determined hope. My long lost smile, showing its self, twisted and deadly. My freckles hidden by bruises and blood. I was listening to advise someone had given me, a long ago. My heart was beating rapidly, but I felt nothing. Apathy to death, and life. Ironic, isn't it? My jacket was stolen by the wind, leaving me shivering. I stepped forward, climbing the fence. I went to the ledge, looking out at the city, for what seems will be the last time. My note slipped out of my shoe, disappearing over the ledge. I smiled, counting down.

"3... 2... 1... trust fall," I smirked, stepping off. Loud noises shatter my peaceful silence. A familiar explosion sound made me wince. It reminded me of the burning in my shoulder from only an hour ago. Another body collided with me, the yells changing from worried to relieved and congratulatory shouts. Red eyes locked with mine and I shivered. "H-Hi K-Kacchan?" I stuttered, more of a question than an actual greeting. I hadn't realized we were on the ground until Kacchan dropped me down. "What the fuck was that for!?" the blonde screeched, attracting attention from only a few passing people. "I was doing what I was told to Kacchan.... Why did you stop me?" he looked stunned, then quickly recovered. "You had a note. I was mentioned. It could have been traced back to me," he growled darkly. "O-oh. Sorry, Kacchan! I didn't think about that... Did you read the note?" I didn't particularly want to face him, but if he read the note, that would be worse. A blush spread on his cheeks, causing me to redden too. "Fucking nerd. It was disgusting! Gay fag!" he yelled, pushing me to the ground. I whimpered, sitting up again. "S-Sorry Kacchan..." I remember what I wrote in the letter. I guess he didn't feel the same.

Dear Mum, I love you very much. I am sorry that you have to deal with it. I won't tell you it's not your fault, because it is. I know you don't care, but I care about you. I have paid the rent for the next 6 months. I need you to get a job, and take care of yourself.

Dear Kacchan, This wasn't your fault. You were one of the few people who stuck around, even if it was just for a boxing bag. I am sorry you will have to deal with the congratulations for making me do this, even though I know deep down you didn't mean it. I know you hate me, but I love you.

467 words