A Mysterious Crystal?

A month has passed after Lumine helped Albedo with his experiments... 

 It's a sunny day in Mondstadt, Lumine and Paimon are doing the usual as always, picking flowers, hunting animals, and beating up monsters.

After doing that, she realized that it was about time that her new commissions were about to start, so she pulled out her map and teleported to a waypoint that's nearest to the Mondstadt Adventurer's Guild Reception. "Hey Katheryne! Got any new commissions for me?" Lumine started, "Ad astra abyssosque Traveler, welcome to the Adventurer's Guild, here are your commissions." Katheryne says, "Ah, Thank you Katheryne." Lumine replies, "There's also one special commission too, goodluck on your journey Traveler!" Katheryne adds, Lumine waves goodbye. 

Lumine is doing her 3rd daily commission, what surprises her is that the last commission was Sucrose, the assistant of Albedo, chief alchemist of Mondstadt, needs your help with something? "Huh, that's weird, Paimon remembers that Sucrose is really good at experiments, why would she need our help?" the floating.. Fairy? Elf? Paimon says, "We don't know if its a experiment, but it must be urgent if she needs our help, Let's go." Lumine says, worried about the alchemist and her crazy experaments- 

When Lumine arrives near Mondstadt's alchemy stall, you see Sucrose instead of Timeaus holding... something purple-ish red. Lumine walks up to her with Paimon, she spots you when you reached the fountain, "Oh, hello Traveler! I sense you saw my commission?" Sucrose says, "Oh yeah, I have, what happened that you needed to make a commission for me?" Lumine responds. 

Lumine finally reached the stall, "So traveler... do you know what this is?" Sucrose said while pointing at the purple-red like crystal, Lumine observes it and can't think of anything... but it does resemble the 'Festering Desire' sword Albedo gave you. "I have no clue, where did you find this Sucrose?" Lumine says, "Well.. I was strolling near Mr. Albedo's lab in Dragonspine to check on him but he wasnt there, instead this crystal was found there" Sucrose says, "Why would you take it in the first place if it was Albedo's?" Lumine questions, "...you have a point but Im really curious!" Sucrose answers. Lumine sighed "Ah, well- I suppose we could research for some leads..."

_____________________________________________________________________________

Just my personal space lmao, yes, I made this my friend helped me reread this and check if there were any mistakes, AND. THIS. IS. MY. AU, based on albedo's lores and theories. Sorry if its hella boring, chapter 2 and 3 are gonna be build ups- or whatever- and yeah, the characters are gonna be slightly ooc I guess