Related?

10 minutes have passed, Lumine and Sucrose are still researching about the crystal, while Paimon was eating Sticky Honey Roast at Good Hunter. Suddenly Lumine had an idea, she took out the Festering Desire. "I wonder, if these two materials are related somehow..." Lumine thought, "Ah! the Festering Desire sword Mr. Albedo gave you!" Sucrose exclaims, "Sucrose, do you have something that can detect if things are related?" Lumine asks. "Yeah, I think I do!" Sucrose answers. She pulls out a small machine like thing with two small containers, "I'm gonna need a sample of the sword.. Is that alright? Even a tiny chunk is good, as long as it fits in this small container." Sucrose says, "I suppose I could break a bit of the handle is that okay?" "Mhm, anything is fine."

After the Sucrose does her thing a number reading '100%' on the top of the machine popped up, indicating that the crystal and the sword are related. "Woah! so this thing is related to the dragon Durin? If I remember correctly, The Festering Desire is made with some parts from Durin..." Lumine says, "Oh, that's... weird, what is it doing in Mr. Albedo's research table then?" Sucrose says while looking confused "We don't know yet but this can't be good, if it's related to Durin, it must be corrupted or poisoned somehow..- oh shoot! Sucrose, you touched it! do you feel anything? are you okay?" Lumine says worried, "ah... no I'm completely fine, for now... I think..." Sucrose says wearily, the Traveler looks at the sleepy Anemo user, worried Lumine says, "Sucrose? Sucrose! please be alright!.." and with that Sucrose fainted.

After the Sucrose does her thing, a number reading '100%' on the top of the machine popped up, indicating that the crystal and the sword are related. "Woah! so this thing is related to the dragon, Durin? If I remember correctly, The Festering Desire is made with some parts from Durin..." Lumine says, "Oh, that's... weird, what is it doing in Mr. Albedo's research table then?" Sucrose says while looking confused "We don't know yet but this can't be good, if it's related to Durin, it must be corrupted or poisoned somehow..- Oh shoot! Sucrose, you touched it! Do you feel anything? Are you okay?" Lumine says in a worried tone, "Ah... no I'm completely fine, for now... I think..." Sucrose says wearily, the Traveler looks at the sleepy Anemo user, worried Lumine shouts, "Sucrose? Sucrose! Please be alright!.." and with that, Sucrose fainted.

A hour later, after thanking Noelle for carrying Sucrose to the house Lumine lived in, Lumine decided to cook something, but before that, she kept examining the crystal. There was a hint of corruption flowing through the crystal, and Lumine swore she saw a golden sparkle for a split second!.. It resembled the star on Albedo's neck, "Weird.. is Albedo related to this Crystal?" Lumine thought. After that she, went out to get the ingredients to cook something, "I suppose I could make Sweet Madames and Almond Tofu for desert.." 

After going back home and cooking the food, the Traveler notices that Sucrose woke up, "Sucrose! You're awake! Are you alright?" Lumine asks. "Ah, I'm alright Traveler, I feel really weak right now, but thank you for looking after me!" Sucrose assures her, until Sucrose sniffs something.. "Do I smell sweet Madames?" Sucrose says,"Paimon might've eaten your food if you didn't wake up!~" Paimon jokingly says. "Yes, Sucrose I did make Sweet Madames for ALL of us, I also made almon-" Lumine was interrupted by the rumble Sucrose's belly made "!" Sucrose blushes and hides her face with her hands, Paimon laughs, "S-sorry! I didn't eat at all yesterday.." Sucrose embarrassingly says, "Well then, shall we go eat?" Sucrose nods, gets up and follows Lumine to the dining table.

____________________________________________________________________________

Quietly drinking Water, "wher horni" my friend says.... EHE, by the way, this is chapter  2 part 1

forgot to mention:

Italic = Thoughts
Bold = Action or something else- 
Underline = Something to take note of