Part 8: Just listen to me!

"Levi who were you with..?" Eren's voice sounded sad.

"What do you mean..?"

"Who gave you that hickey!?"

My heart stopped.

"What..?"
————
Levi's POV again

"Y-you heard me!" Eren's voice was shaking. He started crying.

I hate seeing him cry. I looked down thinking on what to say. I had to be careful with my words. With the state Eren's in one wrong word he could leave me... I wouldn't blame him.

I flung my head up. "You have to listen to me!" A stinging sensation was on my right cheek. Eren had gotten up and slapped me. He had a good hand. I'll tell you it hurt.

"Why would I listen to you!? I-I thought you loved me!" He grabbed my shirt and pulled me up so I was standing on my tippy toes.

He started to cry more. I really did try and comfort him but he pushed me away. Straight into a wall.

"Was I not good enough for you!? Are you sick it me!? Huh is that it!? I was gone for one to two months and you got sick of me!" He started to breathe really heavy.

"Eren breathe! Calm down!" I tried to grab his shoulder. He hit my hand away. "Don't tell me what to do! And don't touch me!"

His breathing picked up. "Eren calm down!" Hanji walked up to him. "No! I need to get out my feelings!" He took deep breaths. "You know what fine. I'm leaving!" He walked out slamming the door leaving Hanji and I alone.

They walked over to me slapping me. "Ok now I'll listen... Put in every detail. Don't leave anything out!"

————

Eren's POV

After I stormed out it started raining... I walked out in the rain.
Walking to a spot to calm down. I found a rock out in the rain. I was hoping to me undercover but oh well...

I sat down. Putting my head in my face and just cried. "Why the hell did that happen!" My vocal cords were begging for me to stop yelling.

I got off the rock and layed down just watching how the rain ever so lightly fell down onto my body.

This was relaxing. I calmed down quite a lot. It was so calming out here. Almost like I was far from reality.

I was happy out here. It was peaceful. I feel like I could be put here forever. Though what what the point on coming back if I was just gonna get heart broken...

I closed my eyes to feel the rain hit my skin. All that was on my mind though was who gave him that hickey.

Did he want it? Of course he wanted it why else would he have it!

I grabbed my hair. I want these thoughts to go away! Why would I think such things...

Was it the fact it was real or was it my mind telling me that. I was so caught up in my mind I didn't realise someone sit on the rock next to me.

————

Levi's POV

I told Hanji everything. Every last detail. "That double crossing ugly little sl-"
"Hanji!" I cut them off. They can get very and I mean very angry sometimes.

They got up, they probably want to beat her. I had a tight hold on her shoulder stopped her from going any further.

"You need to calm down."  They pulled away from my grasp. If they were to go they would kill her.