One

On this specific evening, the Burrow was buzzing louder than usual. Molly and Arthur were taking my parents with them to visit Charlie for the weekend in Romania.

They are going to be gone for the last weekend before the summer ends. Harry and Hermione are coming over to stay with the lot of us while our parents are gone.

"Boys, behave yourself!" Molly called from the front door, just as the two couples were headed out. Arthur gave us all a silent, reassuring nod- as he always did. My parents, smiling from behind the Weasleys, bid us all goodbye, and the four of them left closing the front door on their way out. For a moment or two we could all still hear Molly's worried complaints from behind the closed front door, and once it finally faded Ginny hopped up off of the couch from next to Harry.

"Okay, Fred did you remember to get it?" He had that big cheeky grin plastered on his face that always followed with some form of mischief- then trouble.

"Ginerva, I'm hurt that you'd think I had forgotten." Fred said sarcastically. George, looking over at his brother, rolled his eyes and snickered. "Gin, it's upstairs under the foot of his bed."

Hermione and Ron, exchanging confused looks, tried to get some information out of somebody.

Harry started smiling to himself knowing what was about to go down. Moments later Ginny reappeared at the bottom of the stairs, holding a large glass bottle, with a red-orange liquid sparkling from the inside.

"Oh, absolutely not!!"

Harry bursted out laughing at Hermione's protests. "No! Your parents would be livid! What if they find out?"

Ginny smiled sweetly, "Mione, relax. They won't be back for three days, it will be fine." Ron raising an inquisitive eyebrow, "Alright then, who's going first?" Fred grabbed the bottle from Ginny and sat down next to me with a smirk. "I think I know who ought to go first."

Shaking my head I turn my body to face Fred, who is sitting oddly close to me for some reason. "Frederick Gideon Weasley, is it possible you can ever have any fun while sober?"

With a sarcastic look and a grab of his chest, "Dylan Mae Serrano, is this a challenge I hear?" I leaned back into my seat, "Maybe, can you handle that Weasley?"

"Well, looks like the drinking is going to be delayed a bit, I think we need a quick game of quidditch to solve this." Harry started.

"Harry!! I've never heard a better idea escape that gorgeous face of yours!" I blurt.

"Dyl, he's literally defeated you-know-who like... multiple times..." said Ron, unsure if I was being serious or not.

"Whatever! We're losing daylight, let's go! I am going to absolutely kick your arse Frederick."

I got up and grabbed the bottle from Fred to put on the counter on our way out, accidentally brushing his hand as I did so. It was weird. It felt as if time had slowed for a moment, Fred looked at me oddly. His usual clearly readable expressions seemed to fade, being replaced by a very... confusing look. Um..? I'm going to ignore whatever the hell that was. I set the heavy glass bottle down and headed towards the front door. Looking up at George, who was standing in the doorway waiting, returning the exact same confused look I gave him.

"Georgie, you're on my team!"

"That I am Ranno! Lets go!!" George excitedly followed, throwing his arm around my shoulder as we left through the front door.

The rest of the group then got up to head outside for a match or two, Hermione last, clearly not too fond of brooms or the idea of playing quidditch in the slightest.