CHAPTER 2 - God's blessing on this wonderful explosive date!

After our explosion date, night is just around the corner so we had to go back to our mansion. We have yet to make dinner for tonight.

I really wanted to go out with Megumin more because this doesn't happen everyday.

"Megumin, can we go out tomorrow as well?"

Megumin instantly replied with sparkling eyes as her face gets too close to mine

"Of course! Kazuma Kazuma! We can also both use Explosion Magic together!"

"Oi! Your face is too close!"

Her face is really really close. I'll humor her i guess by kissing her.

"Kazuma? What are you doing?"

"Don't you like this?"

Megumin's face turned bright red and her eyes were glowing a beautiful crimson red. This has only happened a few times, but this time it wasn't as bright as when we almost crossed the line.

I was getting really hungry so i walked faster to the mansion.

"Kazuma? Why are you walking so fast? Are you scared of something?"

"That's not it! It's just i'm really hungry now and my stomach is rumbling.."

"Do you want me to make dinner for you?"

"Thanks but i'll do it. It's my way to repay you for the sandwich you made for the both of us."

Megumin then blushed as she holds onto my arm with expectant eyes.

The dinner i made for the four of us was none other than miso soup. It's not much but it'll do for now.

"Kazuma's really a great cook you know? Maybe i'll cook breakfast for tomorrow in exchange for this delicious miso soup."

That came from Darkness. But knowing her i just hope she doesn't do something crazy to me while asleep as her thanks. I really disliked the time where she almost raped me and i'm still thinking about it. But nonetheless, I forgive her.

I just finished my dinner and really wanted to go to sleep because i was really tired. The explosion magic i used to impress Megumin really took a toll in my energy. I wasn't used to having from little to no mana left because the last time i used Explosion was when i had 1 last piece of all the top-grade manatite i had that Wiz bought.

As i was returning to my room, Megumin approached me from behind excitedly.

"Kazuma?? Can i sleep with you tonight?"

Shit! Why does this girl always hit me with those unexpectedly?

I accepted Megumin's offer as she was moving around happily. Has this girl changed? She wasn't the loose screw i knew from before.

As i sat down in my bed, Megumin then hugged me tightly. I hugged her back aswell, I could feel the lovely scent of her hair. I wish we could stay like this longer, This doesnt happen everyday.

I then, started to cry.

"Kazuma? What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

It was not really a big deal for my tears. It's just something i remembered from the past.

"It's nothing. I just remembered something before i came to this wonderful world.

"Care to open up? I'm always here Kazuma."

I was really happy hearing her say that. It was like the moment i've been waiting that i could finally open up to someone has finally become a reality. These were just my imaginations at first.