five

you wake up all of a sudden since it has become your nature to wake up after four hours without anything or anyone to wake you up

you wake up all of a sudden since it has become your nature to wake up after four hours without anything or anyone to wake you up. prison life that is. your breaths slow down, collecting the last memories, you are afraid to let your eyes open although you can feel yourself laying down on a comfortable bed, a soft pillow resting underneath your head.

"oh thought i would wish you a goodmorning but it's not even morning." that voice speaks up as you immediately sit up and catch him beside you, staring. you look around to find out a large room with a lots of fancy furnitures but you don't continue looking around and stop. it's still quite dark, telling you that the night is still not over.

two seconds of silence to let you remember about your wounds. you shut your eyes and hiss in pain as the injuries hit the open air.

yeonjun sighs looking at you being so vulnerable. "put your ass here. don't make me say it twice." he says, eyeing in front of him.

geez he is the one being nosy and has the audacity to sound this annoyed- you blankly follow his order again and sit infront of him, your back facing him.

"remove your t-shirt." he says, sounding unaffected whereas your eyes widen in terror.

"don't worry i'm just trying to aid you." he frowns seeing your hesitation. you doubt at his words nonetheless unbutton your shirt and slowly let your bare back be shown, tightly holding the fabric to cover your front.

yeonjun chuckles watching your embarrassment only to add more. "unhook your bra? why are you frozen hahaha."

you curse mentally hearing his laughter. your cheeks are turning into bright red tomatoes and you blame your hormones for it. this situation wouldn't be even funny if you weren't shy right now.

and you clearly don't understand yourself. you are supposed to wear a poker face but you can't in front of him and you surely find it weird.

stroking his fingers softly on your back, you feel him detaching it and now your back is fully bare. you feel his stare on your back as your hold on your dear t-shirt tightens.

yeonjun feels his blood boiling every second, seeing the red blue purplish stinging strains. some parts are cut with knives as patches of blood have strained here and there, unclean and unsafe. you guess your spine is slightly broken as well though you aren't sure.

you'd want to be proud of yourself for not making any noises when they did so bad to you but for some reasons you are just ashamed of yourself.

you feel like you've been stabbed for twenty times when yeonjun jabs ices on your back, not too softly; making you stiff.

the ice makes contact with your painful areas and your eyes go blurry. you chew your bottom lip too harshly to not cry.

this feels more painful than getting hit- and suddenly a whimper escapes your mouth. your eyes widen in horror, now not for the physical pain but the fact that 'years of not making a sound' idea has come to an end now.

you turn around to look at yeonjun, to look at his reaction or something.

will he be mad at me for fooling around? great. rest in peace to my soul

"what?" he raises an eyebrow and stops applying ices on your back.

he actually didn't notice?

"what? oh that you just whined like a baby right now? i knew you were pretending hehe what do you want me to do now? oh my devil!! you?can?talk?" he dramatically utters and moves his head left to right aggressively as you blink blankly.

"come on, don't underestimate me! i did that to make you laugh relax."

your jaw drops. he messed up with my life to make me laugh?! fucking psycho. it's him right? he is so much suspicious. he even knows about my acting.

you try to speak for the first time in four years but it takes too much energy to bring out voice as you've not used it since a long time and your throat is so dry to manage.

meanwhile yeonjun stares at you with excitement in his eyes, the anger dismissed away when he heard your voice. now he is waiting for you to say something all by yourself.

"w-w." you stop and sharply inhale a breath.

why is it taking me so long to voice out.

"wot thimgs two maek me laugh-"

"shaking my head aggressively...probably wasn't that funny but nevermind. anyways, i'm not done yet, turn around again."

you almost forgot about your loosened grip on your shirt to cover yourself up. sighing again before holding your clothe tightly, you turn back wondering why would he want you to heal.

i shouldn't trust him.

"ughh stobb." you shout, feeling the antiseptic burning your skin. it hits you. you just spoke again.

what's wrong with me. i could shut up to tortures so easily there why can't i even bear an antiseptic here.

with sobs of despair, you surely are ashamed now, tears coursing down your cheeks.

yeonjun sighs and mumbles, "feel free to cry infront of me."

"wh-whatever i'm nmot cryimg." misspelling words because you have kind of forgotten how to talk properly, you respond not knowing why you did.

"yeah sure. it's done now face me. let's count your tears."

you don't have the urge to disobey him, your energy is already drained.

"sometimes healing is harder than hurting. that's why you couldn't tolerate it and let out, understood?"

your heart starts beating insanely as you blink several times at him to realize what he just said. he brings his face closer and smiles, "hope that was understandable."

years of being dead inside is simply proven wrong by that one genuine smile and now, you don't know what you are feeling but you are definitely feeling something.

"what do you wamt fromm m-me?" you finally come to the point.

"save that for later. i'm busy aiding you right now." he whispers before adding, "get rid of your shirt."

you gulp, wanting to disappear, "m-no."

"didn't ask. i'm not a pervert y/n."

"y-yeah god of lust t-title sa-ys so." you narrow your eyes, suddenly forgetting all other things that are more important than bickering with your new owner.

"i'm literally your master. do whatever i order you to. don't make me lose my patience, you at least know that you are my pet, right?"

(A/N): hey how y'all doing? pls answer baby i'm trying to luv u 😃😠

Tysm
Take care of yourself and
Keep supporting XOXO