Chapter 2

Yuji held your hand while walking to the hospital to visit your two friends.
"How is iguchi senpai doing?"Yuji asked
"The doctora say he's fine but... he's still unconscious, it's my fault"sasaki said while crying.

"Don't say that please, we all thought it won't work"you told her, she looked at you and jumped to hug you,
"(Y/n) I don't know what to do without you, you almost got hurt too, thank god you're fine" she cried louder.

"Sasaki senpai, let her go and it not your fault"Yuji said and started explaining what is the curse, you spaced out again.

"Sorry senpai, There is somewhere me and (y/n) need to go to"Yuji said taking your hand and walked out of the room.

You were sitting next to Yuji
"How about you tell your friend to give up his body to me so me and you can be together my dear, we gonna have the best wedding, you'll have anything you want just name it and it's yours, we gonna roll this world together and-.....are you listening my dear?"sukuna said.

"No, she's spaced out and she's eating so she doesn't know what going on around her.... and you won't have her I'll make sure of that" Yuji told him making sukuna laugh
"I want to see you try, ahh~ the things I would do to her when I finally control this body-" Yuji slapped his cheek where sukuna mouth was.

"Who passed away?" A familiar voice was heard, it was Gojo, he pulled you away to sit in your place and put you in his lap.
"Kiiiaaa, (y/n)-chan sooo cute when she's eating" gojo said patting your head, he took a note that you like food and head patting.

Yuji couldn't help but feel jealous so he tried to pull you away from Gojo
"Give her back you pervert!!!"he said, pulling you away and holding you in his arms protectively.

"So, have you made your decision?" Gojo asked.

' I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT!!!! I hate this feeling I hate this place!!!! Why why everyone is so weak!! Why... they have to... die'

"(Y/n) you okay?"Yuji said with worried face
"Yes, I'm okay don't worry"you answered him and went inside the building.

Yuji was taken the remaining of his grandfather ashes while talking to Gojo,
You couldn't look at it, it terrifies you whenever you look at it, it reminds you of your family and all the people you've lost.

You hid your face in Gojo's back shivering, he was worried about you
' (y/n).... can't deny that I love the feelings when you hold to me like that but it pains me to see you scared'

Gojo gave Yuji the finger and he ate it, you were worried for him since he started acting weird, Gojo stayed in front of you ready to fight but he relaxed,
"GROSS!! so gross I can laugh!"Yuji said

"You're preparing for what's to come?" Gojo asked
"Not at all, I'm gonna eat the rest of sukuna, that's all, I already know... how I'm gonna go out."Yuji said

This shocked you, you don't want to lose your friend he is all got left in this life, you felt your heart shattering "no..." you mumbled
"Hmmm?" Gojo looked at you seeing you have dark aura around you.

"Huh? Did you say something (y/n)" Yuji said
"NO!!! I WONT LET YOU DIE!!! Please Yuji! I don't want to lose you too, I can't live if I lost one more person! Please please please don't leave me"you cried.

Yuji didn't know what to do, this is the first time seeing you cry like this so he hugged you tightly
"(Y/n) .... it's okay I won't leave you I promise" he said
"You promise?" You said "yes, I'll do everything to stay with you and protect you from everything, so please don't cry, I want to see you smile always, your happiness is the most important thing to me"he said.