Sorry

Been alive is a funny thing. We are all going to die eventually. So then you start thinking and asking yourself "What does it matter? What is it that makes this life such a great thing? Why can't I find it? Why is life so hard?" And on and on. And it's true. It isn't worth it. It's all going to disappear. There's nothing there. But yet you are here. And honestly, it's amazing. And you fall in love, and you are happy, and you have the those ups and downs and then the roller coaster ride. Then you fall down and the only thing left to do next is to pick yourself up. You cry and you do what comes next, you laugh. You lose and what comes next is to win. But then you'll fall again, and cry again, and lose again. And then you question yourself one more time if it's worth it. But you know what? It is. Why? Because it's just gonna happen again you will pick yourself up, and you will laugh, and you will win. But if you think that's it, it's not. Because there are so many things out there. So so many things, too many things. Things that I haven't even found yet. Those beautiful things, and I'm asking you to find them. Because your smile makes me happy. And if you can't find them, then sit with me, as we watch them fade away. Maybe that will make this miserable life worth something.