'The alley'

Y/N's POV:

Yet another day in the cold, it had been almost 3 days since my dad had left me on the streets in the freezing cold! I had been doing pretty good to be honest even though it was mid February i had been surviving with the money i had from the part time job i had at the little coffee shop and i would work extra shifts so i could stay in the warmth of the coffee shop for a few more hours, usually when i didn't have anything to do i would just go in and out of stores so i could stay in the warmth , at nights i would usually spend the nights in this little alley that had a small shelter enough to cover my figure, so i was on my way to that little shelter i had been spending the last 3 nights in but it wasn't there, WHAT!?! It wasn't there, like they literally had taken the damn shelter off! It was like any other alley now so what was the point! I liked this alley as it was pretty quite and not many cars would go past nor would a lot of people i would usually like my privacy to myself, but now where was i going to stay?!?!

As i made my way to the busy side of the town where most of the stores were i could smell fries from the corner of the streets , yes i had money but i had to save it for stuff more valuable than just some chips...maybe if i just...borrow one pack without them knowing and paid them back when i had the extra money.....UGHH who am i lying to...i know i wanted to steal it , my stomach was practically screaming and the fries i looked at was literally shouting 'EAT ME' so i sneakily got a little packet of it , i thought no ones noticed and i started to speed walk when i noticed a man following me until he spoke...

"Hey you stole that PAY FOR IT NOW!!" The man practically barked at me

....my heart started to speed up I couldn't say anything so I ran faster until i was sprinting between families until i ran into a poorly lit alley and i looked back to see if the man was running after me until I saw him run past the alley and my eyes shut close form the event that just happened until i looked up to see a young man that looked like he was scarred ....buy yet he was so handsome , i didn't think he had noticed me but i was wrong...

"What are you looking at " he said under his breath
I couldn't say anything....my heart was speeding up  i wanted to say something but my voice wouldn't allow me to talk , I couldn't see his eyes but moments after He lifted his gaze from the floor to my eyes , his eyes were insane , they were so blue and bright we locked eyes, it was silent until his lips parted again...
"I said what are you looking at doll face" he said again but with a small side smirk
"I erm....I'm sorry i had to erm.." I couldn't speak properly , why ?!? What had gotten into me?!?
He chuckled softly "first time stealing?" He said with a smirk while still chuckling , i would say I wasn't surprised but I truly was
"NO, no i didn't steal these" i said too quickly which made it obvious that i was lying
"Mhm sure, same reason you came in here running and looking for someone outside" he said grinning while he took a few steps closer to me i couldn't really say much until he reached his hand out to get a piece of fries from the little pot in my hands
"I think i deserve one right" he says looking at me
"Yea of course" i say softly even though this is the first piece of food that i had eaten in hours i was fine with it , sooner he sat on this dumpster gesturing for me to sit on it but i showed a little disgusted face so he took his jacket off and put it on the dumpster now giving me another gesture that said on his face 'better?' So i climbed up and sat next to him
"So what's your deal on the streets" he said still eating the fries in his hands
"Oh erm...my dad..he said that i was no use anymore and just kicked me out like i was nothing.." i said looking at the stars above
"Thats crap , but you know what its not so bad because when your left alone on the streets , you know who the real people are" he says with a little hurt in his voice , we stayed silent for a moment i was a little curious too , why was he on the streets? Was he like me too?

"would you mind if i ask you the same thing?" 
He let out a small sigh "long story , i got left as a kid and here i am now, a villain with a powerful quirk, league of villains, and your not going to say a word about this to anyone" he says without even looking at me , VILLAIN? LEAGUE OF VILLAINS?!? Omg what did he just say ?!?
"VILLAIN? LEAGUE OF VILLAINS!?!?" I basically shout his head shoots towards me and his hand slams across my mouth...
"Shut up, you need to keep quite doll face" he says with a harsh voice
"You wont hurt me right..UGH who am i kidding you'll kill me!" I said as i slowly get my bag about to jump off of the dumpster until a hand reaches out to my wrists pulling me back "i wont hurt you don't worry" he said as his grip on me looseness , I'd be stupid to believe he wouldn't hurt me, but something deep down was telling me he wasn't lying , so i slowly slid back onto the dumpster leaving a decent amount of space between us , we both kept silent as he reached to his pocket lighting a cigarette i was starting to get really tired and a weight had layed down on my eye lids and that's where i fell asleep On dabi's shoulder.
Dabi's POV :