Drikshit

Mujhe abhi realise huya ki main mukta mam bangayi Maine Dr ik shit romance dikhaya hi nahi aur main aghe ik twist lekar agayi anyways let's start.

Drishti is happy now that her love is with him and a cutte smile on his lips and she realise someone hand on his waist and its rakshit who wrap his hand on her waist and here drishti heartbeat is increasing and she pinch herself .
DRI: ouch.
Rak: kya huya?
DRI: main check karrahi thi yeh sapna toh .
nahi.
Rak smiles and he came above her and saw into her eyes and he goes close her and whisper in her ear with a seductive voice : nahi....sach hai and he starts a nuzzling on her neck and she just close her eyes to feel his touch......he peck her lips and in shock she response his kiss they shared long passionate kiss after that he started to give her some wet kiss on his neck or we can say open mouth kisses he bite her neck and she moan......... There clothes were laying on floor.....after that he starts kiss on her cleavage and slowly he goes to her belly he nuzzling, kissing, sucking her belly here drishti is moaning and she came top of him and starts give him kisses on his stomach, chest, neck and face and after that they shared a passionate kiss and they became one from soul and body .

( itna intense abhi likhne ka mann nahi hai baaki main thodi weak hoon in romance..... Innocent girl itna hi likhsikhti hai 👧🏻)

Next morning Drikshit is sleeping on each other arms and rakshit wakeup And saw drishti he crasse her hairs and think : abhse main drishti par pura believe karunga koi dukh nahi dunga and knowingly bhi hurt nahi karunga......chahe kuch bhi hojayein and drishti wakeup and saw rakshit she is staring him .
Rak: why are you staring?
DRI: why can't I stare my husband....leave me I have to go washroom.
Rak: yeah.

They both freshnup and goes in downstairs .

Sh: you know what everyone?
Rak: what?
Sh: hamare sath ik show wale collaborate karna chahte hai unko hamara shergill mension pasand agaya thats why and unhone kaha ki main , baby and bhai bhabhi Bhi iss contest mein participate karein so its my request bhai please karte haina .
D: hain jiju please .
Rak: okey.
DRI: rakshit hum bhi part lenge.
Rak: yeah....okey.
Ojas: wow media yahaan.
Sh: bhai total 4 couples honge 2 hum and 2 hor waise toh yeh big contest hota hai but because of covid precaution issbar kam hai so judges and hoist and media toh after round chale jayenge but 2 couples out house mein honge so please woh log evening mein arrahe hai jaldi sab settel karo.
Rak: okeyy.
DRI: waise show ka name kya hai ?
Sh: Made for Eachother .
Drishti expression change to hear name .

Precap: pata chaljayega 😏.