An Avenger?

You wake up and see that Peter isn't there. You shoot up in a panic, get dressed and run downstairs to see that Peter is making breakfast. 

"oh hey baby, you ok?" You nod then walk over to him relieved that he's ok. He makes your breakfast then puts it down on the table, attracting the others. 

Thor runs in and shouts "pancakes?" You nod then turn around and Tony notices you looking tired.

"sweetheart are you ok? you look tired." You turn to your dad and try to hide your tiredness with a smile but fail.

"ye I'm fine dad just didn't have much sleep last night." Tony looks worried.

"why didn't you sleep well?" You look down trying not to cry as you remember the dream. 

"oh.. umm I just had a nightmare but Peter was there so I'm fine." you Whisper so you don't let a tear drop, you turn back around, smile a Peter and eat the pancakes. No one mentions the nightmare as they know they will upset you and once you finished you ask the girls "Nat and Wanda can we train today?"  They both nod and you run upstairs and get changed into a sports bra and leggings, you wear a light jumper so no one sees your arm. Later you join Nat and Wanda and focus on your powers you learn to control them and are just about to fight when Tony walks in you don't notice him and start fighting, using your powers. You knock down them both and win the fight. All of a sudden you hear your dad cheer.

"well done y/n never knew you were that good, taking out a Russian spy and the scarlet witch! wow!" He walks out and you help them both up.

*meanwhile*

Tony Walks into his office and calls someone and Bucky over hears

"she would be great on the team, look come here Friday and watch her. trust me she's better than them both." Bucky's shocked he walks away to find Steve who is in his office working.

*knock knock*

Steve gestures for him to come in and carries on working. 

"hey Steve, erm.. I need to talk to you." Steve looks up at Bucky and raises an eyebrow. 

"ok, sit down. What do you want to talk about?" Bucky takes a seat.

"so I heard Tony talking to someone on the phone and he was saying about someone taking Nat and Wanda down then saying that they would be good on the team." Steve stops what he's doing and looks at Bucky even more confused than he already was. 

"took down Nat and Wanda? wow.. they must be good. We could as them."  Bucky gets up and walks into the doorway and wait for Steve to get up and walk out with him. 

"you coming then?" Steve gets up and follows Bucky to where the others are. They see Tony and Thor but not the girls.

"hey Tony do you know where Nat and Wanda are?" Tony turns to Steve and Bucky.

"they are in training with y/n why?" Bucky and Steve turn to each other, ignore Tony's question and run to the training room. 

"Nat, Wanda? oh.. umm y/n didn't know you were in here." You three look at the boys confused and then carry on training. 

"y/n could you fight the girls for us please?" You nod then proceed to take them both down once again. The boys just stand their in shock to what they've just seen. 

"what do you want boys? I'm trying to train with the girls here not for you to slobber over us like your dogs waiting for food." Nat and Wanda start laughing and look at you proudly. Steve and Bucky walk away shocked and you resume your training with Nat and Wanda. 

A few hours go by, you have finished training and Steve and Bucky have kept their mouths shut. You've just came out the shower and going downstairs when you see your dad.

"oh, he dad." 

"hey sweetheart you ok?" You nod and go over to the kitchen.

"oh dad, have you got any missions at the moment?" You sit at the breakfast bar and look through your phone. 

"nope. no missions why?" You look up and smirk.

"daddd. because I'm your favourite please can you help me make a suit?" Tony starts laughing.

"no, one your not an avenger and two why would you want a suit?" you pull up a gold and black suit up on your phone and show your dad.

"well, one because it looks amazing and two because I wanna learn how to fight." Tony sighs and nods.

"ugh fine. but your doing most of the work." You smile, get up and skip over to his lab.  Once you reach his lab you immediately transfer your photos to his computer. 

"um what do you think your doing? I thought you wanted to make one no put photos on my computer." You laugh.

"I need references." Tony nods and smiles proudly at you. A while later Tony is passing you things and you have completed the shell of the suit and have put in a few different additions like a grappling hook and an AI system. Its about midnight and you realise that Tony looks tired. 

"dad, you go to sleep ill finish up here I'm sure you can trust me." You realise that your dad has fallen asleep so you wrap him up in a blanket and carry on making your suit. You make your suit all night and don't go to sleep. 

Its about 5am and you have nearly finished the suit you just need to put a bit more tech in it. You look over at Tony who is sleeping peacefully, and smile. You carry on working on the suit and manage not to burn the lab down. Its about 6am and Tony's alarm is going off startling you. You see Tony waking up and You get up to check the time.

"its 6am? how?" You realise that you were loud and see your dad looking at you.

"sweetheart what are you doing here.. did you not sleep again?!" You smile awkwardly and go and sit at his desk with your head buried in your palms. Tony realises that you were up all night making your suit.

"oh hunny did you make this all night?" You nod and Tony makes his way over to you kissing your forehead and hugging you tightly. 

"dad, it was about midnight you fell asleep so I put the blanket over you and carried on working not realising the time that I actually hadn't been to sleep." Tony doesn't speak but nods and lets go of you, he grabs your hand and whispers 

"why don't we have some breakfast then you can go rest." You nod then walk over to the mirror and make yourself look a bit less tired by fixing your hair. You and your dad walk into the kitchen to see the avengers already their. You look over to see Peter isn't there.

"where's Peter?" All of a sudden you feel like your floating.

"I'm here baby." You hug him tightly and kiss him. Peter notices that you look tired. You all go and sit at the table. You notice Tony looking at you worried.

"dad I'm fine don't worry." Tony shakes his head and is starting to get annoyed.

"no. y/n you didn't sleep because you were to focused on making that suit after this I want you upstairs and in bed asleep. also, there might be someone new being added to the team soon so Fury will be here on Friday." You hold Peters hand and nod. Steve and Bucky glance at each other as they know who it might be.

"wait, y/n you didn't go to sleep?" There's a worried tone in Peters voice, you shake your head. After you have breakfast you go straight upstairs and get some rest.