chapter 1 lol

"Hey baby boy." Obama let Sangwoo into his house. "H-Hey Obama." Sangwoo shyly walked into Obama's house. "It's Daddy Obama," Obama corrected Sangwoo. "How are you doing after what happened last night? Are you still sore?" Obama picked up Sangwoo and carried him upstairs. "You know why I called you over here, right?" Sangwoo nodded.

"You simply wish to use me how I use Yoonbum." Sangwoo smirked. "You are correct. That's also why I called you over last night. You never answered my question, are you still sore?"

"I mean, you railed me pretty hard so yeah. Pretty sore, I guess," Sangwoo muttered. "You guess? I want that to be an affirmative yes." Obama looked down at Sangwoo angrily and raised his fist. "Y-Yes! I'm still sore!" Sangwoo raised his hands to protect himself from Obama. "Now go make me some food. It better be immaculate too."

Sangwoo only nodded and left the bedroom. He went into the kitchen and looked around. "My ass is too sore to sit down while I wait." Sangwoo walked over to the knives. "Because of him, I can't see Bum anymore. If I just..." Sangwoo let dark thoughts enter his head. "No, I can't." Sangwoo shook his head, hoping to remove his dark thoughts. "I can't think like that, I love Obama. He's amazing."

"I said cook me some damn food now stop talking to yourself!" Sangwoo heard Obama shout. "Yes sir!" Sangwoo shouted back. He got out the ingredients and started chopping them up. I have to make this immaculate so Obama will praise me and grant me 2 minutes with Bum. All of this is for bum, Sangwoo thought to himself. "Okay!" Sangwoo pumped his fist at the air and finished cooking.

...

"Obama! I'm done!" Sangwoo announced that he was done cooking. Obama came down wearing only a robe. Sangwoo looked down and then heard Obama clear his throat. "Sorry..."

"Stop being dumb and give me my damn food," Obama ordered. Sangwoo handed Obama his food at the table and walked away. "I give you 2 minutes with Bum and that's it."