chapter 5 lol

"I can't wait to kill Obama," Sangwoo looked down at his knife. He saw his reflection in the sharp, silver knife. Sangwoo smiled and slid the knife in his pocket. He drove over to Obama's house and saw Obama waiting. "Hey baby boy," Obama greeted him like normal. Sangwoo waved and hugged Obama. He looked past Obama and saw Bum sitting at the table. Sangwoo pushed Obama away and ran to him. "I have a knife in my back pocket, we'll escape together," Sangwoo lied again. Bum nodded and hugged Sangwoo back. Obama walked in and sat Sangwoo down. "Sangwoo, Bum." Obama looked at the both of them. "I'll be dying today. I'll be changing bodies with Shrek."

"Oh.Okay." Sangwoo nodded and pulled out the knife. "I could care less, I planned on killing you today anyways." Sangwoo lunged at Obama and inserted the knife into his body. "Bum, let's go!" Sangwoo grabbed Bum and pulled him to the door. "I lied to you. I never planned on taking you." Sangwoo grabbed a bat and smacked Bum's ankles. He ran out of the house and locked the door. "So much adrenaline!"

Bum, who was left back with Obama's corpse, started crying. He had fallen to the floor and hit his head.

Bum woke up in the hospital room and looked around. "I was...dreaming?" He looked down at his ankles and sighed. "Right, Sangwoo is gone after being reduced to ashes." A nurse came in and fed him. "Did you sleep well?" Bum shook his head.

"I had a really crazy dream. My ankles got broken and I was stuck in a cage for a really long time. Kind of like being back at Sangwoo's house." Bum looked over at the ashes. "You're safe from Sangwoo, don't worry." The nurse smiled. "Alright. Thank you." Bum smiled.

He was just dreaming. All of it was just a dream.

while ur here please go check out my other book im literally so fucking desperate p l e a s e 

its not good but pls go read it