06

They've been talking for almost half an hour now and Jiang Cheng seems to be comfortable with him. Just then, Wei Wuxian called him so he excuse himself to answer that call.

Wei Wuxian filled him with question and it is clear to Jiang Cheng that Wei Wuxian is worried so he told them that he's in the tea shop near the long bridge. After ending the call, he came back inside but there is no Shen He Qiu there. He got wary as he observe the whole tea shop. "Where the hell did that man go?" He whispered. He tried to asked the costumers and the waiter but they ignored him like he was invisible.

"Jiang-xiong/Jiang Cheng" the two dummy called him as they enter the tea shop. Jiang Cheng dragged them outside as he went to the bridge. "I met a guy named Shen He Qiu, I was planning on introducing you two to him but he disappear after our call ended" Jiang Cheng uttered and pant

"Shen He Qiu?" Wei Wuxian asked

Jiang Cheng nodded yet unsure, He feels uneasy about what happened. "Let's eat lunch first and then let's go back home, something is not right" Huiasang and Wei Wuxian confusedly look at him but still do what he said.

They went to the restaurant and order their foods. After eating, the three dummies went to their car and drove off to Yunmeng. Just like earlier, it took them 4 hours to reach back.

"So who exactly is Shen He Qiu?" Wei Wuxian asked as soon as they entered Jiang Cheng's house. "I don't know but he said we've already met when we were kids and I used to call him Little Ben" Jiang Cheng answered, unsure. 'Ohh great, I already have a lot of problem and that man added' Jiang Cheng rant in his mind.

"Really?" Nie Huiasang curiously asked him. Jiang Cheng shook his head as he went to the kitchen to drink water. His phone buzzed so he stayed to the kitchen and read the message from Lan Xichen. "What the heck?" Jiang Cheng cursed and confusedly dialed the number that Lan Xichen send him. "You damn bastard, what are you thinking for sending me this number? Did I even asked for it?" Jiang Cheng yelled over the phone but he can only heard a chuckle.

"But you still called" Lan Xichen replied foolishly. Jiang Cheng clenched his fist as he bite his lower lip to prevent himself from throwing his things. "Tell me, why did you send your number?" Jiang Cheng calmly asked as he sighed.

"No other reason" Lan Xichen replied

"So are you still at the Qinghe city?" Lan Xichen added. "We've already got home, I met someone earlier and so I am thinking of finding him again to ask a questions. Are you free later?"

"Yes" Lan Xichen answered and smile widely. "Let's meet after your duty, I have to tell you something important" Before Lan Xichen could even reply, Jiang Cheng already ended the call. Jiang Cheng went back to the living room.

"We heard you yelling, who are you talking to?" Wei Wuxian asked as he suspiciously eyed Jiang Cheng. "My husband" Jiang Cheng joked that made Wei Wuxian fall on his seat. Huiasang on the other side cough as he choked on his own saliva. 'I shouldn't have asked him if I know he'll answer like this' Wei Wuxian cried in his mind. "Make sure to leave my house at exactly 5 pm, I'll be going to meet him, I don't trust you staying at my house" Jiang Cheng sat down beside them as he uttered those words.

"Are you two dating?" Huiasang unsurely asked as he ready himself to get hit but Jiang Cheng didn't do anything. "Stop with your nonsense, It's all about our mission" Jiang Cheng answered him.

"So what's your mission?" The two asked in unison as they curiously look at Jiang Cheng. "Our mission?" Jiang Cheng smirk wickedly. "Our mission is to get married"

"What the heck?!" The two was really pissed off. Maybe Jiang Cheng is now paying back their deeds. They usually make fun of him but now, It was Jiang Cheng who is making fun of them.

"There is no need for you to know, seriously" Jiang Cheng turn back into his serious attitude.

------Fast forward.

The two dummies already left. He heard a knock on the door and thought that it was them again.

"What now you two dumb ass?" He asked as he opened the door but what surprised him the most is he only saw 1 person. He look up and widen his eyes when he saw that it was Xichen.

Xichen stare at him until his gaze fell on Jiang Cheng's shirt less body. Jiang Cheng was confused not until he realize that he was shirt less. "Damn pig shit" He ran to his room with his flushed face. Lan Xichen on the other side stayed in the door way.

Jiang Cheng came back and pull Lan Xichen inside and closed the door. He took a two glass of juice from the kitchen and give one to Xichen. "Officer Jiang, W--"

"Give me a break first. I'll tell you everything" Jiang Cheng cut him off and sit down beside him carelessly. He opened the tv and watch news.

"I met someone I know that I don't know" Jiang Cheng started as he snorted. Lan Xichen confusedly gaze at him. "He claimed to be my childhood friend but I don't actually remember anything in my childhood. All I know is I have a friend but not in Qinghe." Jiang Cheng uttered and look over to Lan Xichen. Lan Xichen give his full attention to Jiang Cheng. If you were watching them, you would think that they are in the drama. Staring at each other with meaningful gazes and talking about the something like they are really close.

"He told me that Nightless Gang isn't the only one gang in the Qinghe, there are 3 of them. Bloody Hell Gang, Beggars Gang and the Nightless Gang. Beggars are known to be the most scheming gang, Bloody on the other side is ruthless. They kill people so easily when the people doesn't give them what they want. Nightless Gang..." Jiang Cheng paused and seductively raised his eyebrows. He did it on purpose. "They are wicked, they used people to masked their dirty works and worst, they are sending those people to fight one another."

"Are they friends or something?" Lan Xichen asked as he gulped. 'If he keep doing this, I don't think I'll be able to stop myself' Lan Xichen thought

"They are not, Little Ben said, everytime the three gangs meet, they'll always end up killing each other" Jiang Cheng answered. Ohh yeah he called him Little Ben since Shen He Qiu said that he won't tell anything to Jiang Cheng if he keep calling him in his birthname.

"So what's the plan?" Lan Xichen asked while staring at Jiang Cheng's plump and rosy lips. Jiang Cheng notice it so he smirk, "You know, you should always look straightly to the eyes of the person you are talking to, not in their lips" Lan Xichen fake a cough because of embarrassment and drink his juice to hide that flushed face of him "We have to investigate if what he said is really two or he's just doing it trick me" Jiang Cheng crossed his legs and drink his juice elegantly and sexily.

"What if he's telling the truth?" Lan Xichen asked with his husky voice. Jiang Cheng froze in his spot, not because of the question, but because of Lan Xichen's husky voice. "Officer Jiang" Lan Xichen worriedly called his name. He stood up straightly in shock.

"What did you say again?" Jiang Cheng asked and sit down on the other sofa. He avoid meeting his eyes, it makes him feel like drowning in his eyes. "What if that man is telling the truth?" Lan Xichen once again asked

"We'll report it to the chief and continue our mission. We cannot just interfere in this matter. We are asked to investigate Nightless Gang and not the other gangs" Jiang Cheng answered and closed his eyes when he felt a slight pain in his head. He closed it tightly, to the point that Lan Xichen noticed it.

"Is there something wrong Officer Jiang?" Lan Xichen worriedly asked his partner and was about to went to him when Jiang Cheng stopped him. "I'm fine, maybe this is because it's so hot earlier" Jiang Cheng reasoned as he get rid of the headache.