Morning

You were standing quietly to yourself in front of the window at the Avengers compound. It was early morning and the sun was just starting to come up. You could see the morning dew on the window and grass and smiled appreciatively. It was an exceptionally peaceful morning. Then that's when you saw him. Steve Rogers in all his righteous glory with none other than Sam Wilson. You couldn't help the soft giggle that left your lips as they were animatedly talking before they took off on a jog around the track. Sam already shouting something as Steve put distance between them in seconds.

You pulled your dark grey knit cardigan closed as a sudden morning chill made you shiver. You were so engrossed in watching Steve and Sam that you hadn't heard the footsteps behind you. When a heavy hand came onto your shoulder you nearly jumped out of your skin and covered your mouth when you let out a squeak.

"No need to be alarmed Lady (y/n)." You let out a sigh and quickly collected yourself before glaring at Thor. The glare didn't last long when he smiled apologetically and handed you a freshly toasted s'mores pop tart.

"You're lucky these are my favorite." You took the pop tart from him and took a bite which caused him to smiler even bigger as he took a bite out of his own s'mores pop tart. You practically let out a moan at the flavor and devoured it faster than you should have.

"Hmm, he should be honored to have your affections, Lady (Y/n)." Thor looked from you to what you had been so focused on the outside. You raised a brow just as you heard another pair of footsteps behind you.

"What are you talking about, Pointbreak?" Tony appeared on the other side of you and quickly scanned around until his eyes found Steve. You rolled your eyes when he scrunched up his face and turned to you.

"Y/n Stark. As your older smart brother, that is a huge no. Anyone but Capsicle. Please I beg you."

"Tony Stark, my love life is none of your business."

"He's too old for you." You tilted your head and scoffed before continuing when he gave you the 'I'm dead serious face'.

"Really? What about Phil?"

"Phil...You mean Agent Coulson...His name is Agent Coulson...You dated Coulson?" If you had your phone with you you would have taken a picture of the face he made to keep forever. Probably set it as his contact photo.

"I need a drink."

"Tony, it's not even 8 am."

"Being related to you gives me the privilege of being allowed to drink whenever the hell I want, (y/n/n)."

You huffed as you looked out the window one more time and the corner of your lip twitched upwards when Steve and Sam had both looked up and waved. You waved back and Tony walked away groaning running a hand through his scruffy bed head hair. You followed after him to the kitchen and watched as he grabbed a glass and poured some whiskey into it. You walked around him and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge before leaning against the cold counter and took a sip.