Chapter 3~ Kurapika & Leorio

Gon's POV.

Rubbing my eyes I slowly started to wake up. I stretched first and then got up. Grabbing clothes and a towel I make my way to the bathroom and take a shower.

The warm water was hitting my tan skin, the feeling of warmth and comfort make me feel at peace. The event of last night had came to mind. Interrupting the peaceful shower.

'I was cuddling with Killua, plus I fell asleep in his arms... how embarrassing..'

Turning off the fossett water, I make my way out of the shower and dry off. I put on my green sweatpants and tie a thin rope around to use as a belt.

"Jeez it's hot" I said to myself

I stayed shirtless cause of the steam in the room and started brushing my teeth.

*nock nock*

"Hey Gon, what are you doing?" Killua asks

"Brushing my teeth!" I replied putting the tooth brush back into my mouth.

"Alright I'm coming in!" Killua says before opening the door.

"Hey so-"

Looking up with the tooth brush in my mouth, Killua was just staring at me. His face was so red.

Taking my toothbrush out of my mouth, I spit in the sink and looked back up at him.

"What is it?" I ask.

"I-I um just w-wanted to know if y-you wanted to walk around campus a-after I shower.." he replied.

"Sure I'm done now so bathrooms yours" I say smiling.

I grab my towel and shirt and head out of the bathroom.

I enter my room and hang my towel on the doorknob then putting on my muscle shirt.

'He's so cute when he blushes...w-wait what?'

I paused.

'Why did I just say that..'

————

"Alright Gon ready to go?" Killua said

I turn around to see Killua, he was was a black turtle neck and blue jeans with black converse. I felt my face heat up at the sight of him.

'What is up with me today..'

"Y-yeah let's go!" I reply.

————

Me and Killua were now walking in the front of the college building, he was talking about how much his family sucks and I was nodding along.

"They're just so annoying" Killua said rolling his eyes.

"Well good thing your away from them now" I said trying to reassure him.

"Nope, they sent my brother Illumi and his fiancé Hisoka to watch me, only they don't know about Hisoka" Killua says.

"They don't know about Hisoka?" I ask.

"Yeah, my brother is secretly gay and my family is homophobic. My dad doesn't care but he doesn't support it either. My mom cares to much. She's always complaining that I need to get a girlfriend she can have grand babies. That's why I left...they didn't support the fact that I was gay.." Killua says looking down.

"Y-your gay..?" I ask hesitant

"Mhm." He hums back.

They're was an awkward silence between us just for a moment until someone broke the silence.

"Hey Gon!" A familiar voice yells out.

I turn around to see that it was....Kurapika?!

"Kurapika!" I yell out and ran up to him, hugging him automatically.

"Hey Gon" he says smiling while patting my head.

"I missed you! Where is Leorio?" I asked.

"Right here" Leorio says walking beside Kurapika.

"Wow I haven't seen you guys in so long!"

"Who's the 16 year old?" Leorio says pointing at Killua.

Killua, offended by what Leorio said, walks up to us and speaks.

"I'm 19 for your information old man" Killua says back.

"Hey I'm not old!" Leorio reply's.

I giggled and spoke out.

"Guys this is my roommate. His names Killua" I say smiling.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Kurapika and this is my Fiancé Leorio" Kurapika says while putting out his hand. Killua shakes his hand and nods in response.

"That's awesome" Killua says smiling softly, adoring the couple.

Killua and Kurapika let go and they both turn towards me.

"Alright well me and Leorio have got to get going, message me Gon so we can come by okay?" Kurapika says grabbing Leorio's hand.

"Okay! Bye Kurapika, bye Leorio!" I say smiling while waving.

"Bye Gon and Killua!" Kurapika and Leorio say at the same time.

Killua gives a slight smile while waving to the couple.

"So what do you think of my friends?" I ask

"They're awesome" Killua replies.

————
Third person POV.

Gon and Killua walked around the campus some more, talking and laughing. Of course, Killua was flirting A LOT with Gon. And of course, Gon was getting embarrassed plus had no idea what he was feeling.

"Killua..."

"Yes?"

"Your holding my hand.."

"So?"

Gon yanks his hand away.

"I'm trying to see what was is on the menu!"

"Ugh fine."

Gon and Killua are at a hot dog stand. Gon is trying to focus and Killua already ordered so he's just waiting.

Gon nudges Killua.

"Hm?" Killua hums in response.

"C-can you order for me.." Gon says looking down.

"What do you want?"

"I want the number 4.."

"He'll get the number 4!" Killua says.

After they got their food they started heading back to their dorm room. Mid way there Gon finally spoke out.

"H-hey um..sorry that I had you order for m-me.." Gon says taking a bite of his hot dog.

"Your all good, plus is was cute" Killua says smirking.

Gon's face goes red.
Finally they reach their dorm room. They both have already finished their food. Gon closes the door behind him.

"Hey Gon" Killua said.

"What's up?" Gon replies

"Can I ask you something?"