Part 23

Ashwin got back home and so many thoughts were running on his mind. Ashima is leaving tomorrow, she's going to be traveling alone, he doesn't want to ruin her vacation plan but there's no other way he'll get to spend time with her. He would be back to work and Ashima might go back to work as well, which means both would be away from home. He was trying to find ideas on what he could do to spend more time with her. He knows he can't be asking to cancel her plans and even if he does, Ashima wouldn't listen to him. He then thought what if he goes along with her to Bali, but then again, what if Ashima dislikes it? They met after a long time and slowly he's trying his best to make their relationship work, of course, he wouldn't want to ruin it.

On the other hand, Ashima did her shopping, came home tired and went to bed.

Ashwin called up Ashima's friends, Kayal & Sandhya, and asked them if they know what Ashima's plan is, trying to find a way on how he could follow her for the vacation. As always, Kayal being the goody girl, helped out Ashwin. Ashima has sent her flight itinerary to these girls. Kayal forwarded that to Ashwin and told him what Ashima's rough plan is. Without any second thoughts, Ashwin quickly booked a ticket to Bali, in the same flight and managed to find a seat right next to Ashima. He knew Ashima might go mad after getting to know about this, but he told himself anything's manageable as long as he gets to spend some time with his abby.

The next day, Ashima woke up early, got herself ready and went to the airport earlier, just to beat the long queue. Whereas Ashwin came late on purpose as he made sure Ashima shouldn't see him, till he boards the plane. Passengers started boarding the plane and Ashima went to her seat. She sat on the window seat and was busy checking the in-flight entertainment. Suddenly, she heard a familiar voice saying, "hey there". She turned to her side and saw Ashwin sitting next to her. She was shocked, thinking what he's doing here.

Andddd, Ashima woke up from her dream. For a moment, she thought to herself "what was that about? Phewww".

Early morning, the first thing she did was to call up Kayal. Kayal didn't pick up the call, Ashima kept trying for the next 5 mins, Kayal then answered.

Kayal: helloo (in a sleepy tone)

Ashima: unaku enna thookam indha nerathula?

Kayal: hello, who's this (Kayal had no clue who called her, but since her phone was ringing non-stop, she answered it).

Ashima: pakathu veetu aunty pesuren

Kayal: ohhh, ok aunty good night, naan apruma call panren

Ashima: Kayallll, Ashima pesitu iruken. Ennadi unaku thookam?

Kayal: nee yendi indha nerathila call panra? Unaku thookam varalanu en thookathayum kedukuriya? Let me sleep plsssss, I'm still on my dreamland

Ashima: you either wake up now or I'll come straight to your home

Kayal: (quickly got up), aiyooo!! I'm up, what is it?

Ashima: Did you talk to Ashwin recently?

Kayal: Ashi, seriously? You woke me up forcefully for this!?

Ashima: Answer pannu

Kayal: no di, I didn't. Yen ippo indha kelvi?

Ashima: I dreamt that he's coming along with me to Bali

Kayal: Nalla dream dhane

Ashima: Adiyeiii, and you helped him out for it, so now tell me, did you!?

Kayal: Ashi, nee mattum en kaila kedacha!! Naan edhume pannala di

Ashima: hmmm, then why did I have such a dream?

Kayal: you need to ask yourself instead of spoiling my sleep.

Ashima: fineeee!! Poi thoongu po

Kayal: you called me so early in the morning, easy a sleep a spoil panitu now you're asking me to go and sleep? Nee ellam...

Ashima: hehe, okok, I'll need to start getting ready

Kayal: Ashi, you have like 6 more hours for your flight, what is wrong with you?

Ashima: yea but now that I'm awake, I'll get ready slowly and get to airport earlier

Kayal: Airport staffs paavam. Edho pannu..keep us updated okay

Ashima: okaysss, good night di, poi thoongu

Kayal: Panradhelam panitu, en dream a yum keduthutu...pls end the call!!

Kayal ended the call with Ashima. Ashima was confused thinking why she had such dreams. She then thought to herself, maybe it's because she discussed with Ashwin the day before about her vacation plan.