8: Classes

You opened the door and walked into your dorm.

Tonks laid on her bed playing with her wand and Chloë sat on her bed looking out the window getting a view of the fishes that passed by. Pansy the only girl who wasn't doing anything laid asleep peacefully.

As you walked in you slowly you closed the door behind you quietly trying not to get noticed.

But as you closed the door it made a click sound causing Tonks and Chloë to look up at the entrance.

"Well if it isn't Y/n, the new student roaming the halls past cerfew." Tonks smirked. "I wasn't roaming the halls i w-" "Jesus Y/n where've you been!"

Chloë cut you off hopping off her bed and walked up to you quickly.

"I was at the library and lost track of time." You lied. "You had me worried! I thought something bad had happed to you!" Chloë exclaimed

"Well thanks for worrying but I'm okay. I was just at the library." You walked pass your friend and changed into your nightgown and sat down on your bed.

"God, you tend to get lost in the library all the time, like what's so interesting about the library and books?" Chloë yapped.

"Books are the way to see the world. And to keep away from the noisy people like you." You sarcastically said to Chloë smiling.

Chloë rolled her eyes and walked over to her bed pulling the covers over her.

"Go sleep." She grumbled

You chuckled and went to sleep leaving Tonks to herself.

|

You stood in the bathroom brushing your teeth while Chloë and Tonks were changing into uniform. Pansy had already left for breakfast.

"You guys ready for your first day of class?" Tonks said fixing her uniform collar in the mirror.

"Surprisingly; yes, I feel so pumped today!" Chloë said excited and put on pink lipstick for her final touch. Tonks smiled. "And you Klaim?"

Tonks asked walking up to you in the bathroom as you finished brushing your teeth and leaned again the bathroom door frame.

"I guess, a little nervous since I don't know anyone but i'll be okay, we'll be okay." You said smiling at Chloë and walked out the bathroom.

|

You sat on your bed and put on black socks and slipped on black short boots to go with your Sytherin uniform.

"How's this Clo?" Chloë looked at your uniform and your shoes. "It looks peeerfect babe." Chloë smiled at you. Tonks stood in the mirror fixing her tie.