Chapter Five

A/N: This chapter has a third-person POV of Erwin and Levi. 

WARNING WARNING Pretty suggestive content WARNING WARNING

[But a wolf in sheep's clothing...]

"Annie, what are you doing here?" (Y/N) could feel her heart pounding and her palms sweating. Annie was not a boy to be messed with. 

He didn't even like (Y/N), so why was he here?

As if reading her mind, Annie said, "I'm just here to cheer on our football team."

Bertolt looked less than happy to see Annie, which was odd, because (Y/N) could have sworn they were friends!

Suddenly, the crowd leaped up and cheered. Annie and Bertolt glared at each other over (Y/N)'s head.

This is so weird! (Y/N) thought, shaking slightly.

"Did Reiner invite you too, Annie?" Bertolt asked, sweating harder by the minute.

"That thick-head? No. I came on my own."

"Then you wouldn't mind sitting somewhere else? You're scaring (Y/N)." Bertolt pointed out.

"Am I scaring you, (Y/N)?" Annie's voice sounded hurt. (Y/N) caught a glimpse of his sad blue eyes and gulped. She didn't want to make him feel bad, even if he wasn't very nice to (Y/N).

"N-no, you don't scare me, Annie." (Y/N) lied. 

Truth be told, she was flashing back to a time a couple of months ago when Annie had cornered her against the lockers and called her "weak".

They hadn't talked since.

Annie gave Bertolt a dark smirk, "See? She wants me to stay."

Well, I didn't exactly say that...

(Y/N) couldn't really comprehend what was happening between Bertolt and Annie, which led to a stunned silence for the rest of the game.

She barely watched the game, so she was shocked when she was lifted up onto someone's broad shoulder. 

"Eek! Put me down!" (Y/N) squealed in surprise. Of course, the broad shoulder belonged to none other than Reiner Braun. He merely held her on his shoulder forcefully, grinning broadly. 

"Did you see me get that last, winning touchdown?" Reiner asked proudly.

"Yeah, you were great!" To be honest, (Y/N) couldn't make heads or tails of the game, especially with Bertolt and Annie glaring at each other from either side of (Y/N).

Reiner blushed, something (Y/N) had never seen him do before, "Hey, (Y/N), do you...want to go on a date sometime?"

This caused (Y/N) to blush deeply, "I don't know, Reiner. I think Stacy would be mad at me if I went...plus, I don't know. I feel like I don't know you very well. We've barely talked. That, and I've never been on a date before!"

"Never been on a date before? Baby, I'll rock your world!" Reiner licked his lips, deep in thought.

(Y/N) sighed, "I-I'm sorry, Reiner, but I think I should focus on my studies. It's not that I don't like you- it's just, I don't want to be wrapped up in boys."

Reiner ignored everything again, except for what he wanted to hear, "You like me?"

"I don't know!" Blushed (Y/N), "I like a lot of people!"