Very cliche field trip (Irondad)

Peter was having a good day. It was hard to believe but he was. He nailed his Algebra test, got a good grade in science, and his history teacher liked his project.

Then it all went wrong

"All right class, I have a special announcement for you." Mr. Harrington started. "We are going to Stark Tower on Friday!"

Cheers erupted all around the class except for Peter who just groaned and slid lower into his seat. Why him.

(灬╹ω╹灬) This is Lenny, bringing your timeskip to Friday, give lenny a story plz

Peter sighed as he boarded the bus, only to be pushed by Flash.

"Watch where you're going puny" He sneered. Peter said nothing and sat down next to Ned. He wished MJ were here, she was the only one who could make Flash go away.

When they finally got to SI, Peter felt like he was going to throw up. He hadn't told anyone but Ned that Tony Stark was his mentor and he was Spiderman. Though he had a feeling MJ knew.

They got to the front lobby and met their tour guide, Dale. Peters stomach tightened, he knew Dale, they liked to geek out about Star Wars together.

"Welcome to Stark Industries! I will be your tour guid Dale, now before we go in......."

Peter tuned him out, he already knew all about the tour. Instead thought about the bad guys he caught yesterday.

"...and now you will get your security badges. Makes sure to always keep it visible and don't loose it, SI has a very strict re-printing policy."

Peter mentally slapped himself, he forgot to take a fake badge with his intern status on it. Mr. Stark made him one just in case, of course he actually didn't need a badge, but that would look really suspicious!

Dale went first. "Dale Johnson, level 5" F.R.I.D.A.Y stated. Everyone (except Peter, Dale and Ned) jumped back.

"Oh don't worry guys, that's just F.R.I.D.A.Y, Stark industries AI" Dale chuckled, "now who wants to go next?"

Flash (being Flash) pushed his way to the front and walked through the security gate thing (Idk what those are called)

"Eugene Thompson, level 1"

Betty raised her hand, "What do the levels mean?"

"Good question, Level 1 is school tours, Level 2 is college tours, Level 3 is press, Level 4 is lower interns, Level 5 is Higher interns, Level 6 are guests, Level 7 are Janitors and Security, Level 8 is the Avengers family and close friends, Level 9 are the Avengers, and Level 10 is Tony Stark, Pepper Potts, Morgan Stark and one unknown individual."

Peter gulped, he was the one unknown individual. 

"Whats wrong Puny, afraid you lie is going to be exposed?" Flash whispered completely misinterpreting his gulp.

"Ok next is.. uh Peter Parker?" Dale called out. He looked up and smiled. "Peter I didn't know this was your class? You seriously have a field trip here? Only you Peter" He laughed and shook his head.

 Peter wished the ground would swallow him as he walked up to the security gate. All his secrets about to be exposed.

Sooo... what did you think? pt.2? any requests? feedback? Plz no hate I'm still really new to Wattpad.