A Different POV

I know, I know this isn't what I promised but I watched Spiderman Homecoming last night and had a new inspiration. I'm still planning to add the other chapter but its just a bit delayed.

So this is something a bit different, its Homecoming but scenes from MJ's POV.

First scene

Peter and his loser friend Ned were looking at Liz again. Liz gets everything, popularity, good grades, and Peter.

"Did Liz get a new top?"

 "No, you've seen that before. But never with that skirt."

I rolled my eyes, losers.

"We should probably stop staring before it gets creepy though." Peter stated, still staring at Liz.

I couldn't help myself. "Too late. You guys are losers."

Peter and Ned looked at me.

"Then why do you sit with us?" Ned asked.

Shoot, what do I say, Because I have a crush on Peter  No thats a terrible idea, I decided to tell them the truth... sort of.

"Because I don't have any friends."

There, perfect. I turned back to my book and continued reading.

Scene 2

I cant believe Peter actually came to the party, of course he did he has a crush on Liz remember.

I decided to go talk to him.

"I can't believe you guys came to this lame party."

Ned looked confused.

"You're here too" He said.

"Am I?" I took a bite of my toast and left.

Ugh I thought Seriously, now they're going to think I'm weird. I can't believe I said that.

Scene 3

"I can't make it to the Decathlon next week. I have the Stark Internship." Peter told Mr. Harrington

 "Really, before Nationals?" Liz looked disappointed.

"He's already bailed out on marching band and robotics club" I spoke up.

Everyone looked at me weird.

I mentally slapped myself. 

"I'm not obsessed with him, I'm just super observant."

Everyone stopped looking at me and I let go of a breath I didn't know I was holding. That was close.

And those are 3 scenes from MJ's POV. Requests? Feedback? Should I make other POV's?

Sorry for the lack of Lenny in this chapter. He will be in the next one!