Chapter 1.1

A/N Hello guys, this is my first story. I just wanted to say, this is no Hawks x Deku, it is a Dadhawks. Anyways I hope you like it. Thx to Izzys_book_love

Izuku was woken by his mother, smiling down at her son in his All Might pajamas. It was Izuku's fourth birthday and the day he would finally get to know his quirk. Izuku was still sleepy, his emerald colored eyes barely open. The forest green hair laid flat on his forehead and freckles were visible all over his face.

Midoriya Inko was in high spirits. She had a lot of plans to make Izuku's birthday as good as possible. First they would go to Izuku's doctor appointment to learn something about his quirk and after that she invited the Bakugou's to come over to celebrate her little Izu's birthday "Happy birthday, my little cinnamon roll. Get up and pack your things!" Inko chirped. "We have to leave in 10 minutes."

Izuku rubbed his sleepy eyes with his little fists. "Why, Momma, I wanna sleep" Izuku said drowsily, barely above a whisper. He didn't want to leave the warmth of his bed. So he snuggled deeper into his All Might covers, ready to drift back to sleep. Yes, Izuku was kind of obsessed with this man, but what could he do? He was just a normal 4 year old and All Might, well, he was All Might, the number one hero. Everybody loved him, he was the Symbol of Peace. He saved all the people with a smile.

Inko chuckled at Izuku's behavior. My little baby. I hope you will have a powerful quirk so you can be a wonderful hero. I know that this is your dream, but no matter what, you are already my hero. Inko patted Izuku's head and he leaned into the touch. "Baby, today is your doctor appointment, we gonna know your quirk!" She could see the shift in her son's body.

Izuku sat up with wide eyes. "Yay! I hope my quirk is as cool as Kacchan's so we can be heroes together." With those words Izuku jumped up, grabbed a few clothes and rushed to the bathroom. He brushed his teeth and put on a yellow sweatshirt with blue shorts. Inko left Izuku's room and went downstairs.

A few minutes later, Izuku jumped down the stairs and pumped his fist in the air, just like All Might. "I AM HERE!" Giggling, he ran to his mother and tackled her with a hug. He loved his mother and promised himself to protect her.

"Come on, my Small Might." With those words the mother and son duo left their house. They went to Inko's car and drove to the hospital. At the parking lot Inko stopped Izuku, who wanted to ran directly into the hospital and knelt to be on the same level as her son. "Izuku," she started in a serious tone, "I want you to know that it doesn't matter what quirk you have or if you even have a quirk at all. Even if you were quirkless you can be a hero, 'cause you are already my hero. I love you so, so much." His mother pulled the little boy into a tight hug, before getting up and ruffling his hair in a motherly manner. "And now, let's go, we don't want to be late."

They walked hand in hand to the hospital. Only a few minutes passed, before their name was called and they followed the nurse to a white room. The doctor did some tests and they left again to stay in the waiting area for about half an hour, before they were called a second time.

In the room, the doctor waited once again. He was a tall blonde man with round glasses, his name was Tsubasa. Thoughtful, he looked down on his clipboard. The boy has a very powerful avian quirk. Isn't the Hero Commission searching for someone like this. Maybe I should call them, but only when the boy wants to be a hero. Dr. Tsubasa looked back up and locked eyes with the freshly four years old. "Hey, Izuku, I have a question." The boy leaned forward, listening. "Do you want to be a hero?" A small nod from the greenette was all he needed. He would call the Hero Commission later that day to let them know, that he had a perfect fit for them. "If you want to be a hero, then I have some good news for you. You got a very powerful quirk. Perfect for heroism."