Chapter One

Ray Mond

I woke up suddenly in an apartment I wasn't familiar with. Where am I? What happened? Why does my head hurt so much? 

I start getting up from the couch I was on when I realize a piece of paper starts falling out of my pocket. What is this? I read the note and it says "Find your twin brother you know..." There was also a picture included... Wait! It looked like me when I was younger? Could this be my long lost twin brother? I need to find him! But I don't even know where I am.

I decide to head out of the apartments to find someone to help me. I don't even know where I am! This place seems nice though? What even am I doing here? I walk out of the apartments and start looking around. God where am I going to find help? I- 

"Are you lost ma'am?" I turn around to see an officer speaking to me. 

"Uh hi yes, I actually am. Where are we?" 

He gives me a confused look. "Well ma'am we're in Los Santos, San Andreas! Are you new here?" 

"Yes I actually am, I just kind of woke up here."

"Well that's kind of weird. What's your name ma'am?"

"I'm Ray Mond, first name Ray, last name Mond. What's your name officer?"

"Well Ray Mond it's nice to meet you. I'm officer Garry Berry."

"Officer Garry Berry... I like it!"

"Thank you, would you like someone to give you a tour of the city Ray?"

"Uh yes that would be great officer!" I hope I won't regret this.

Officer Garry Berry proceeds to find a tour guide for Ray Mond and comes back with a guy in a green car who has on a creepy mask and an England backpack...

"Ray Mond! This is Green Goblin! He's going to be your tour guide!"

What the fuck... who names their child Green Goblin?!?! This man seems like he's definitely going to kill me-

"Hey Ray Mond nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too... Green Goblin."

"Okay... well I'll let you guys go, good luck Ray Mond and welcome to Los Santos!"

"Thanks officer Garry Berry!"

I get into this Green Goblin dude's car and we drive off.

"So Ray Mond I heard you're new to the city... are you an undercover cop or some shit?"

Should I tell this guy what happened? I mean he might kill me if he thinks I'm an undercover cop! "I'm new to the city but not a undercover cop. I kinda just woke up here. I didn't even know where I was."

"That shit's weird... what happened to you bruv?"

This man is insane if he thinks I'm gonna tell him my life story the fuck. "If I'm being honest, I don't even know."

"Well at least you have me now. I'm the best tour guide out there and I can guarantee it Ray Mond!"

"Okay I'm trusting you... Green Goblin. By the way, is that actually your name?" Sike I don't trust you but I want to know your real name not some fake shit that creeps me out.

"Yes it is man, you got a problem with it?"

"Actually yes. Who names their child Green Goblin? I don't believe it for a second."