𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙉𝘿

[2]

6 years ago...

'Babieeee. I need hugs' a whining, pouty pre-teen Mark Lee spoke. 
'Markie poo, what did I say about the pet names' 
'Fine! I'll only stop when you stop calling me markie poo!' Mark was much more whiny now. Besides what can you expect from blooming love. 

Mark and Ara had been a couple since the start of spring term. Mark of course now being a "mature" man he knew that it was dangerous to give away so much expensive love to a meer childhood love story but, there was somthing there. A sort of flicker or firefly fleeting in the distance. Something that reminds him so much of why he's putting so much into it. You could call him crazy. Mark was crazy in love.

His black, fluffy hair together with his round loving eyes and adorable squidgy cheeks made Mark the official heart throb of his high school. The next morning he effortlessly, the boy picked out a; simple, oversized cute, striped tee and paired it with cropped, blue jeans with his usual friendship ring and watch to tie everything together. To finish the look he slicked back his hair and let it fall on his forehead is a sorta messy, planned way. Today he felt cute. He even knew he was cute. 

Today was going to be a good day

Today was going to be a good day. With the summer breeze in his hair he was ready to face the last week of school before the end of the school year. With is beloved Ara by his side he could confront anything. Not that he had much to confront. Just the odd science assignment and music coursework to finish. But you see my point.

Everyone wanted to be Mark and Ara

Who wouldn't. The pair would swing hand in hand down the corridors beeming their adorable smiles in every direction. Teachers admired their young bond and bratty teens watched in awe. They were the talk of the school. But they loved it. It fed their appreciation for eachother. 

After all Love feeds hate
But Hate feeds love

tbc...

🐻

AN:🍓♡ THANK YOU for sticking with me here hehehhe. I hope u enjoyed this part and hopefully there should be some more out soon. 🍉Luv yas 🤗

 🍉Luv yas 🤗